Whoops! Iowa bothered Nebraska on the field!

Kirk is kinda pissy these days.

Was it Nebraska that years ago got flagged for a DL player clapping and yelling durring a Gopher game?

Kirk is kinda pissy these days.

Was it Nebraska that years ago got flagged for a DL player clapping and yelling durring a Gopher game?
I feel like that was Michigan state or penn state for some reason

but I have no idea

That center has had problems forever.
Frost is losing it.

Was actually Gophers and Nebraska and Tommy Frazier was complaining about a Gopher defender (think it might have been (Damien Wilson) clapping before the snap.
I remember that!

Was actually Gophers and Nebraska and Tommy Frazier was complaining about a Gopher defender (think it might have been (Damien Wilson) clapping before the snap.

I remember it being at TCF though and the call was on the other team.

I wanna say Jerry was going ballistic about it at one point and the refs finally called it.

Players making noise on the sidelines is not the same as the 11 defenders on the field trying to mimic the QB call to trigger anyone to jump.

Frost is whining and wrong. If Iowa had a good QB they would be 6-0 and today could have been a lot worse for Nebraska. Frost is gone after next year.

I remember that too but I think it was Tommy Armstrong! Back then beating Nebraska actually meant something at least. Still, a long, long way from Tom Osborne roaming the sidelines wearing that sweet high profile Huskers cap and kicking butt. Hopefully, PJ has the Gophers pumped up to win that game.... if we play....

I remember that too but I think it was Tommy Armstrong! Back then beating Nebraska actually meant something at least. Still, a long, long way from Tom Osborne roaming the sidelines wearing that sweet high profile Huskers cap and kicking butt. Hopefully, PJ has the Gophers pumped up to win that game.... if we play....
You're right. It was Armstrong. Good memory.

I didn’t watch the game, but Mother of God does this sound like some whiny garbage from Nebraska and Frost.

Basically athletes used to playing in 50-100K plus stadiums complaining about stuff that every high school girls volleyball team does.

Another sad bottom for Nebraska football. When will they end?

It sure is funny that the almighty SEC added Big 12 also rans Mizzou and Texas A&M and both of those teams immediately won divisions, challenged for championships, and churned out a Heisman.

But storied Nebraska in the “weak” Big Ten West simply can’t hack it. Put a screeching halt to a century of excellence

I was watching the game and an Iowa coach was absolutely doing it. I saw it on the next play after a bad snap. Clearly in an empty stadium could have an impact. It’s the risk you run by having a clap cadence.
Frost is feeling the heat and Kirk is ornery.

There will be plenty of clapping when Frost goes 5-7 (or worse) next year and gets fired !!!!

I didn’t watch the game, but Mother of God does this sound like some whiny garbage from Nebraska and Frost.

Basically athletes used to playing in 50-100K plus stadiums complaining about stuff that every high school girls volleyball team does.

Another sad bottom for Nebraska football. When will they end?
We're talking a guy who complained that his players wore hoodies to warm up....

Were they banging garbage cans like the houston asstros?

Scott Frost's best win is a 53-28 win over the 7-6 Gophers when the Gophers were 3-3, just a couple games before Robb Smith was fired.

There best moral victory was in 2018 when they lost to OSU at OSU, 31-36.

Lol Frost...no way his players have any respect for him. There's a few personalities that work for being a HC and I don't think Scotty has any of them. But you can definitely get away with being a little bitch when you're a Coordinator. He should go back to being an OC. I forgot what for, but Frost was screaming at an official towards the end of the game, calling him a "mother f*cker." Gosh it was hilarious

Top Bottom