• Wisconsin

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
I can't stand both teams! This game will be entertaining since we have a Bye

I rather see MI lose so I'll be a Badger fan tomorrow!

What say you?

Michigan for two reasons:

1. Because that keeps alive a potential CFB playoff contender for the Big Ten. If Michigan and OSU are undefeated when they play each other than there is a pretty good chance we'll have a team in it. If Michigan loses this game then beats OSU then the Big Ten may or not make it.

2. If Michigan wins and wins in convincing fashion then I'll have more confidence that the gophers can beat Wisconsin.

Michigan for 2 reasons.

1. They are not Wisconsin.

2. They are still not Wisconsin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one guy who voted sconnie....ban him...4 life

What say you?

Can you even call yourself a Gopher football fan when, given the choice between the Wolverines and the Badgers, you pick the Badgers? What kinda nonsense is this? I hope the Wolverines Buck ****y hard.

Can you even call yourself a Gopher football fan when, given the choice between the Wolverines and the Badgers, you pick the Badgers? What kinda nonsense is this? I hope the Wolverines Buck ****y hard.

I get we hate Wisconsin, but for me it’ll be a great day either way because one of these teams I can’t stand will have a “1” in the loss column. I have more friends that are Michigan fans than Wisconsin fans because that’s where I grew up in high school and in professional school more of my colleague are from Michigan. They all irritated me back in the Glen Mason era where we had two consecutive games where we lost close for the Jug. Ever since those games, these a-holes ripped on our Gophers every chance they got. Y’all all know how many times we’ve lost to Michigan. So if we can’t beat the Wolverines, then anytime some other team that can beats them, I’m all for it.

So I want Michigan to lose for good personal satisfaction reasons.

Besides, I rather have the Jug in Minneapolis than the Axe any day.

Last edited:

Michigan. A million times Michigan.

1. I’m a Minnesota fan. I ALWAYS root for Wisconsin to lose.
2. Wisconsin is in the B1G West. Michigan’s in the East. A conference loss for a division rival helps us.

All that said, Bucky will win this game. Michigan hasn’t been able to pull it all together in the Harbaugh era. I don’t think it starts at Camp Randall.

The 5 people who have voted for Wisconsin must either be Badger fans, or Gopher fans who don’t care whether we win the Big Ten West.

I'm one of the idiots that voted Wisconsin.

I hate both. Would love to see both lose. My feelings will probably alternate during the game, but the only good that can come out of this would be the West gaining some respect if WI wins.

I'd really like the West to dominate the East this year because at some point I think it's important that happens to start to have the national media portray the B1G West as equal or superior to the brand name East. Also, we still get to play WI and to win the West, beating them would be the best thing to do.

If MI wins, I'll be consoled in knowing WI lost.

I hate Wisconsin. Also, there was talk of us having a puncher's chance at winning the west. We are probably going to need Wisconsin to lose a few.

1. Because that keeps alive a potential CFB playoff contender for the Big Ten. If Michigan and OSU are undefeated when they play each other than there is a pretty good chance we'll have a team in it. If Michigan loses this game then beats OSU then the Big Ten may or not make it.

2. If Michigan wins and wins in convincing fashion then I'll have more confidence that the gophers can beat Wisconsin.

You'd rather the outcome of this game be an increased chance of a non-gopher B1G team making the CFP than an increased chance of us winning our division?

Same as when Wisconsin plays Iowa. I root for a meteor to hit the stadium during the game......

Same as when Wisconsin plays Iowa. I root for a meteor to hit the stadium during the game......

I think Iowa vs Wisconsin is easier.
I'll pull for Iowa in the matchup every time unless we have something to gain with a different outcome.

I'd like to see a tie, but since that can't happen in today's CFB.
I'll go with the meteor shower

Michigan fans are obnoxious; Wisky fans are sub-human. Nobody cheers opponent injuries like Badger fans.

Go Blue! (For the only time this year)

I hate Michigan way worse than I hate Wisconsin. I base that purely on the interactions I've had with fans over the years. Michigan fans are worse than Iowa and Wisconsin fans put together. I'll be rooting for both teams to fail as far as they can.

Michigan because it's a direct help to the Gophers' regular-season goal of winning the Big Ten West.

What say you?
Better for us if Michigan wins.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2. If Michigan wins and wins in convincing fashion then I'll have more confidence that the Gophers can beat Wisconsin.

Works for me!

You'd rather the outcome of this game be an increased chance of a non-gopher B1G team making the CFP than an increased chance of us winning our division?

Total wins is more important to me and a better measure of success than winning the division IMO. I'd rather go 10-2 in the regular season and finish 2nd in the West than go 8-4, win the division and get blown out by OSU in the Big Ten Championship game. I don't think winning your division means that much if your not going to win the conference championship and until I feel we have a legitimate shot at beating OSU or whoever comes out in the East, total wins will be more important to me.

And I feel we may be a year away from being able to win the division. If we win at least 8 games, I will be content. 9 wins and I will be thrilled. Those are my goals for the season. I'm not too focused on winning the division yet.

Total wins is more important to me and a better measure of success than winning the division IMO. I'd rather go 10-2 in the regular season and finish 2nd in the West than go 8-4, win the division and get blown out by OSU in the Big Ten Championship game. I don't think winning your division means that much if your not going to win the conference championship and until I feel we have a legitimate shot at beating OSU or whoever comes out in the East, total wins will be more important to me.

And I feel we may be a year away from being able to win the division. If we win at least 8 games, I will be content. 9 wins and I will be thrilled. Those are my goals for the season. I'm not too focused on winning the division yet.

No offense is meant by this, but it's difficult for me to believe that the West winner will ever really be on the same playing field as programs like Ohio State. Those top 5-10 programs in the nation, are on a tier by themselves, in terms of fans, facilities, money, recruiting, etc.

Why does being a Gopher fan require a strict hierarchy of teams to hate? Just because you and a bunch of other doofuses follow a herd mentality doesn't mean that those of us who prefer to think for ourselves should be impressed.

For me this is a tough choice but I don't like Harbaugh and have nothing particularly against Chryst so I'll have to give a slight nod to Wisconsin.

No offense is meant by this, but it's difficult for me to believe that the West winner will ever really be on the same playing field as programs like Ohio State. Those top 5-10 programs in the nation, are on a tier by themselves, in terms of fans, facilities, money, recruiting, etc.

Which reinforces my point that winning your division is overrated if you can't actually win the whole thing which doesn't seem like it will happen soon.

Last edited:

I'd say Ohio State, despite being overcome occasionally by other Big Ten teams, more or less is in a class by itself even when considering the other Eastern division contenders.

Did we actually need a poll for this?

I'm rooting for a tie.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sorry redaphobics. I want Michigan and Ohio State to lose every game unless it is for the National Championship. I'm for Wisconsin here. When Minnesota beats Wisconsin at the end of the season it will be that much sweeter.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Need Michigan to break Wisconsin hard.... I just don't know if they can, Wisc has looked really strong.

Top Bottom