WHO LOVES SEANTREL?

Jesus

buddy_christ.jpg

I wonder if SH realizes the no-win situation he's in. If this guy doesn't pan out, he'll be one of the biggest disappointments (read that underachiever to those who have hailed him as the all-great one) in history. If he's a darn good college player with a shot at the pros in two to four years, he'll still look like he didn't rise to his potential. Short of a Heisman or several other position awards and a high 1st round early out draft pick he's doomed to not meet expectations. Worst thing that can happen to a young guy.

I wonder if SH realizes the no-win situation he's in. If this guy doesn't pan out, he'll be one of the biggest disappointments (read that underachiever to those who have hailed him as the all-great one) in history. If he's a darn good college player with a shot at the pros in two to four years, he'll still look like he didn't rise to his potential. Short of a Heisman or several other position awards and a high 1st round early out draft pick he's doomed to not meet expectations. Worst thing that can happen to a young guy.

i can think of a few things worse...wait actually a lot of things

So kids should sandbag in high school so they aren't highly recruited, and then turn it on in college so everyone writes positively about them?? Sure, it's tough being in the spotlight, as your successes and failures are written about publicly, but part of being a high profile player is developing a thick skin to the media and geberal public opinion. He may not meet your expectations, but as long as he meets the expectations that he sets for himself, I say he's a complete success. I can think of a lot of worse things to happen to a young guys than being one of the most highly touted HS FB players in the country!

If he signs with the U on Wednesday I'll love the kid. If not, I won't give him a second thought.

Don't take it personally, but love is a strong word for me and I don't use it unless I absolutely feel that way about something.

I'm not sure I love him, I don't even know him........but I want him to play for my favorite football team, does that count?

I can't wait for Wednesday. It could be a big day for Gopher Football. Come on Seantrel it's time to become a Golden Gopher!

I have a strong disdain for Cretin kids...If they stay home, all is forgiven (Mauer, Shady Salmon (sp?), John Nance, all the other U of MN Cretin grads past/present)...Those like Floyd and the defensive line guy down at Iowa (It's 2:30 AM, name escapes me)...not so much.

I can't help but envision bookend tackles in Henderson and Gjere. Come on SH, we need ya man!

Glee anad Love

Where ever he signs there will be some glee at that school But if he signs with his HOME TEAM there will be MUCH GLEE and ALOT of LOVE!!!! Only in his home town will he find that.

I do!!!!!! But if he isn't a Gopher on Wednesday he means nothing to me!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom