Who is your Gopher pick to click in the Nebraska game?

Stan

Reaction score
Offense: Brooks/Mo/Smith trio has 225 yards rushing.

Defense: Barber has a sack and a fumble recovery.

Special Teams: Herbers pins Huskers inside 5 yard line twice.

Offense: Tyler Johnson with over 100 yards and 2 touch downs
Defense: Kamal Martin will contain the dual threat QB and have 9 tackles and 1 pick

Going to need to get the passing game going in sub par weather this week to open up the run. I'll take Tyler Johnson to have a big day after he dips his hands in ice on the sidelines and the coach sprays the ball with water. Play how you practice.

Winfield with a pick 6 and some big tackles to stand out on the defensive side of the ball.

Michael Lantz for kicking 12 extra points

Gophers win 84-13

Captain Morgan's on ice please...for a stone cold performance.

Coughlin will have 3 sacks inc. strip; he will be unblockable.

Long shot, but would like to hear from Brevyn Spann-Ford and other TEs. Different game, different hero(es).

Offense: Run game: Smith, Pass game: CAB (last week, he proved to be the only receiver who can catch in cold weather, and Bateman/Johnson are going to see a lot of coverage flowing their way)

Defense: St-Juste for a pick 6 and lockdown coverage. He’s our best corner, tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to hear from Schad and Otomewo.

Captain Morgan's on ice please...for a stone cold performance.

It was a completely different staff for both teams a few year ago but I can't get this image out of my head;

Leidner several years ago, torching the Huskers defense over and over by keeping it on the option, which he had not done that much up to that point in the season. Like I said, different coaching staffs, different QB's, different offense, but could history repeat itself?

Is this the game where we see Morgan keep the ball, which he hasn't done much at all, and runs all over the Husker defense? The only reason I would lean towards NOT, is that they just can't afford to have him get injured, no matter how tempting it is for him to keep it.

Can a play type be my pick to click? Slants and Sluggos all around.

It was a completely different staff for both teams a few year ago but I can't get this image out of my head;

Leidner several years ago, torching the Huskers defense over and over by keeping it on the option, which he had not done that much up to that point in the season. Like I said, different coaching staffs, different QB's, different offense, but could history repeat itself?

Is this the game where we see Morgan keep the ball, which he hasn't done much at all, and runs all over the Husker defense? The only reason I would lean towards NOT, is that they just can't afford to have him get injured, no matter how tempting it is for him to keep it.

Are you thinking of Demry-Crofts 183 yards rushing, 105 yards passing performance in 2017? Leidner had some nice games vs. the Huskers, but nothing like Demry's.

I think the offense as a whole. We have yet to have a game where both our running and passing it clicking on all cylinders, and I think this game is the game it does. Look for our highest scoring game so far this year.

Chris Autman Bell has been picking up steam lately. If Tyler continues to drop passes in his hands, I see CAB getting more shots his way. It's my dark horse, but CAB on offense.
Demetrious Douglas in Special Teams, for a score and another long return.
Kamal with 2 more forced fumbles.

Chris Autman Bell has been picking up steam lately. If Tyler continues to drop passes in his hands, I see CAB getting more shots his way. It's my dark horse, but CAB on offense.
Demetrious Douglas in Special Teams, for a score and another long return.
Kamal with 2 more forced fumbles.

Kamal is quietly putting together a great turnover resume. He’s had 2 INTs and 2 FFs in only 3 games of action.

Are you thinking of Demry-Crofts 183 yards rushing, 105 yards passing performance in 2017? Leidner had some nice games vs. the Huskers, but nothing like Demry's.

I"m thinking Leidner; I think it was the 2014 game. He hadn't run that much that season until then, and he just gashed them that day on the way to the win.

There have been some opportunities this year where Morgan could have done the same, but didn't keep the ball. Maybe today?

I think the offense as a whole. We have yet to have a game where both our running and passing it clicking on all cylinders, and I think this game is the game it does. Look for our highest scoring game so far this year.

Works for me!

Brooks n Mo in the running game. TJ n AB on the slant. Martin n Winfield on D.

Top Bottom