Who delivers your Cameo birthday greeting?

CWCWCW

Reaction score
I figured that Cameo would get utilized pretty quickly for our Gopher gridiron.
Sure enough, Tanner Morgan is already there.
I'm pretty sure Tanner would wish all of an elite birthday but if you had your choice, which player would you pick?
For me, it's Daniel Faalele. I want to hear him speak. I've never heard the man from down under talk. Bonus points if he cusses.

Cameo is kinda weird to me.

But having said that ... I do kinda respect them as a tech-ish company that came out of the gates with a way to actually make money outright.

Anyway what would the charge be to instead of a greeting.... have Tanner go down to Potbelly and record himself eating a sandwich? Asking for a friend ....

Antoine giving the peace sign.

But Dilly Bar Dan and Faalele are right there.
1625189193115.png

If not a player then Grinnin' Glen for me...those pearly whites are something to behold...

As for a player whoever the heck is doing kick-offs...hopefully touchbacks every time..

Would be nice to take runbacks out of the equation most of the time for this variable.

My brother got me one of these a few years ago. He had one of the Bushwackers do it. I'm got going to lie I thought it was really cool. I was a big wrestling in the 80s and early 90s.

My brother got me one of these a few years ago. He had one of the Bushwackers do it. I'm got going to lie I thought it was really cool. I was a big wrestling in the 80s and early 90s.
Did they lick you?

I'm behind the times here. I saw "Cameo" and thought:

cameo-word-up.gif

I'd have a coach's wife sit on my lap and ask me if I'm ready to commit. /s

Some idiot on a Wisconsin board is claiming Fleck uses his wife like this to close the deal with recruits. It's such an absurd claim that it had me amused that anyone would believe or repeat it, and I was going for a cheap joke based on it.

Some idiot on a Wisconsin board is claiming Fleck uses his wife like this to close the deal with recruits. It's such an absurd claim that it had me amused that anyone would believe or repeat it, and I was going for a cheap joke based on it.
I found the story referenced on a Michigan blog, MGOBLOG.

Top Bottom