Who 👃 an upset?

A W or an L

• Bucky gets skinned and whimpers home

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Gophers don’t take the next step and let another Golden😉 opportunity slip away

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
Ben shouldnt just be fired immediately. The program should completely disband and never play another game in D1.

this wasn't dramatic?????

hahahahahaha your a DB

Yes, you are saying the teams only chance to win is if their 5'11 guard from Howard has at MINIMUM 10 assists and 0 turnovers. Its actually absurd on many levels.

1. Hawkins has ZERO games all year with zero turnovers.
2. Against high major teams(plus San Fran) hes averaging 7.25 APG/3.25 TPG. But you say he must go for 10 and 0 for the gophers to win
3. That is you outright asserting that the rest of the roster is so bad/inept that if they can't have historic PG play they cannot beat a good/very good(not great) conference rival at home.

So yes, if the rest of the roster is truly that bad, what I said is accurate. Lucky for me, I dont believe the team is that bad. My "dramatics" are a reaction to your insanity. To prove how truly inept the statement you made was.

Seriously, you made an all time stupid comment. Just wear it.

Hell, its not even impossible to win this game without Hawkins. Would he help? Absolutely, offense has better flow. Needs to play and go for 10 and 0?? Hilarious.

The title of this thread is confusing.

Is it whose nose an upset, whose smells an upset, or whose nose has snorted enough coke to predict an upset?

It won’t take coke, if they make their shots they have a chance.

By the way, Hawkins can play great and set up his guys and still not get ten assists if they shoot like crap.

Is it whose nose an upset, whose smells an upset, or whose nose has snorted enough coke to predict an upset?

By the way, Hawkins can play great and set up his guys and still not get ten assists if they shoot like crap.
Let's hear more about this cocaine...

Yes, you are saying the teams only chance to win is if their 5'11 guard from Howard has at MINIMUM 10 assists and 0 turnovers. Its actually absurd on many levels.

1. Hawkins has ZERO games all year with zero turnovers.
2. Against high major teams(plus San Fran) hes averaging 7.25 APG/3.25 TPG. But you say he must go for 10 and 0 for the gophers to win
3. That is you outright asserting that the rest of the roster is so bad/inept that if they can't have historic PG play they cannot beat a good/very good(not great) conference rival at home.

So yes, if the rest of the roster is truly that bad, what I said is accurate. Lucky for me, I dont believe the team is that bad. My "dramatics" are a reaction to your insanity. To prove how truly inept the statement you made was.

Seriously, you made an all time stupid comment. Just wear it.

Hell, its not even impossible to win this game without Hawkins. Would he help? Absolutely, offense has better flow. Needs to play and go for 10 and 0?? Hilarious.
Blah,,blah...blah

Brite Boy - that’s the emoji which comes up when one types in smells on a IPhone.

Sorry to hear about you blow problem, but that fills in a lot of blanks for me regarding you🤨

Brite Boy - that’s the emoji which comes up when one types in smells on a IPhone.

Sorry to hear about you blow problem, but that fills in a lot of blanks for me regarding you🤨
Jr high girls use a lot of emojis.

It all makes sense now and explains your rather limited English skills.

You can ignore those suggested emoji you know.

At least I ignored your grammar problem.

I’m unstable without narcotics, I’m a Gopher fan!

I’m German, so know I could be twisted.

Brite, wasn’t the grammar problem I referred to. It would be “Who smells an upset!”
And I just figured you had a Light Brite in front of you!

Not going to start now. This isn’t the 80’s you know.

I’m German, so know I could be twisted.

Brite, wasn’t the grammar problem I referred to. It would be “Who smells an upset!”
I figured if I used a “?”, no one would vote yes besides me or D I was super excited to post a 👃 - cause it knows.
And I just figured you had a Light Brite in front of you!
One of my favorite games as a kid - genius marketing as well!
Not going to start now. This isn’t the 80’s you know.
Ah, but what a glorious time it was.

That's not an upset you smell, but there's certainly a stench.

Last edited:

Top Bottom