Which players will take the biggest step in 2020?

Agree that the line should hit the ground running much more quickly in 2020. They had the entire season to build chemistry and work together, that is one of those things that can't be rushed with an offensive line.

We were right around the middle of the conference in terms of sacks allowed in 2019. I would anticipate that creeping up into the top 1/3rd of the conference next season. As long as those guys give Morgan time to work the offense should continue to be deadly and probably even improve on what they did in 2019.

It would be nice to see ANYTHING hit the ground running. The Kill & Co. era through the PJ era we haven't seen much of that.... maybe not since the Mason era when they would beat up on nobody teams early.

It would be nice to see ANYTHING hit the ground running. The Kill & Co. era through the PJ era we haven't seen much of that.... maybe not since the Mason era when they would beat up on nobody teams early.

Agree that slower starts and vanilla playbooks have definitely been the norm around here for a while. I am hopeful that entering the year ranked will motivate the team to come out faster and be more aggressive right from the beginning of the season.

With Iowa looming in week 3 I wouldn't expect to see many new wrinkles but would be nice to see us come out and try to put those non-conf teams away early. Hopefully we learned a lesson from 2019 and won't run the risk of not being able to pull out the victory at the end.

Mike Brown-Stephens --- think he has chance to grab snaps as #3 WR

Cam Wiley --- will he get bulk of backup carries? Fleck seems to love him

DeAngelo Carter or Rashad Cheney --- interested to see if one of the red shirt D-tackles move into the rotation

D'Vion Harris --- could see him getting a handful of sacks

Brevyn Spann Ford

Braelen Oliver

Deangelo Carter

Mafe

CAB

Schad

Bryce Witham - announced his arrival in th Bowl Game and set for a big Senior Year. Maybe not huge numbers receiving but expecting him to help open big holes for the backs and be there for crucial catches.

Jordan Howden

Make a huge jump this year expect him to keep getting better.

Top Bottom