Which gopher will have the best career in the NFL?

SPCPrice21

Reaction score
I think Eric Decker is an easy pick for this question. So lets exclude him from this question. Campbell, Lawrence, Triplett, Brown, Big Play Traye, N. or J. Tow-Arnett? Or anyone else who came out. Im gonna go out and say I think Nick Tow-Arnett could have a pretty stellar career. Maybe Trip or Campbell? i just dont see Lawrence being that good..

Is Simoni going to be a safety or LB? Either way 4.5 speed, good coverage, and decent tackler he is my pick.

Lawrence isn't a bad pick here. I'm thinking triplett though. combo of speed and size makes him a great depth addition for any team. Before last season I would have said BPT.

as long as he isn't discriminated against for being small I think he will do fine.

He was 4th on the team in tackles last year, like I said earlier he has good speed, and he will be surrounded by players that will actually help defensively.

Simoni wasnt as good as Campell or Triplett this year. He dissapeared alot of games. He was a whole different player when he played in his all star game. Maybe he will play like that from now on, but if plays like he did this season his chance of making it is small. It was almost like he was playing with a sense of urgency. I think alot of teams in the draft considered him a hybrid player and if he gets pushed around at the LB spot he will be moved to S quickly.

Wouldn't surprise me to see BPT end up making some noise. He was projected quite highly after his junior year. He had an off year last year, but the skills are still there. Should be interesting to see how he ends up.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Matt Stommes. I think they Jets will sign him as a project - he can actually be really good if his footwork gets much better.

Top Bottom