Which Game Should We Do This?

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
When we gonna do this? Never been done! It’s time 🤷🏻‍♂️

Huntington would look good in Maroon & Gold “striped” 🙌

As much as I would love this, we haven't been able to even do a gold out in the past. I cannot imagine we could pull this off without giving away the proper colored shirts.

A maroon out would be easier to accomplish as it seems most people have maroon gear. Gold not so much...especially colder weather gear.

Edit...I do think if/when we are a top 25 program and there's more buzz, it would be easier to pull off too.

Last edited:

Being a native Minnesotan, but having the good fortune to have traveled around a bit (and to quite a few renowned CFB venues) and lived in other states, this would have a better chance if they expressly said it wasn’t allowed. We hate being told what to do, and our passive-agressivism is a real thing.

As much as I would love this, we haven't been able to even do a gold out in the past. I cannot imagine we could pull this off without giving away the proper colored shirts.

A maroon out would be easier to accomplish as it seems most people have maroon gear. Gold not so much...especially warmer weather gear.

Edit...I do think if/when we are a top 25 program and there's more buzz, it would be easier to pull off too.
Because NOBODY knows what a "gold out" is. It's not a normal phrase like "White out" For some odd reason the stupid people in charge of creating a fan experience like this seem to think that copying the words White out and exchanging the work white with gold will work.... Idiots! Every one of them! Make it make sense!!!!

SOLID GOLD!

I think marketing and advertising has to do with it also. Not enough advance notice and no one taking charge of making sure fans does it. No reinforcement = no results

I think marketing and advertising has to do with it also. Not enough advance notice and no one taking charge of making sure fans does it. No reinforcement = no results
Well, a lot of Gophs fans struggled for years with the clear bag policy...even when they gave out the bags.

Alas...even the hated I-O-W-A can figure this out...

1661824619571.png

This one skill is beyond the capability of our fanbase...

Admittedly it helps to have both maroon attire and gold attire...and the Billds prefer maroon duds. Still, it is just not going to happen methinks...

Last edited:

While we're at it, let's bring back THE WAVE.

Because NOBODY knows what a "gold out" is. It's not a normal phrase like "White out" For some odd reason the stupid people in charge of creating a fan experience like this seem to think that copying the words White out and exchanging the work white with gold will work.... Idiots! Every one of them! Make it make sense!!!!

SOLID GOLD!
1661865902609.gif

If Minnesota were to do this, I think it would work best against teams with different colors. So not against Iowa, for example, because they wear gold. Do it for a game against the Wolverines, Spartans, Nittany Lions, Wildcats or Illini.

As for a gold-out, I love the idea. I think it would look best against the Huskers or Badgers.

I honestly don't own enough gear to ... do all these colors.

But I might buy some ....

Top Bottom