Which freshman will be ready to help the #Gophers immediately this season? Pitino said it’s clearly Jamal Mashburn Jr.

If I were a betting man Mashburn is the only one that sees significant time come January.

If you’re wrong, that either means we are beset by injuries or we have one heck of a freshman class. I’ll paddle up the optimistic creek. 😁

If I were a betting man Mashburn is the only one that sees significant time come January.
The only other candidate is Mutaf imo. And that’s because he is a complete unknown in the USA. But, he thinks he’s good and it’s possible. But ya, it might be unlikely. Don’t believe Mitchell plays without multiple circumstances.

How good are we if Mashburn is All Big Ten talker good? Huh? Ya, think about it.
Still need Gach’s paperwork to meet the requirements to be wow but Mashburn has kinda been thought of as a fill in if he really has to kinda guy mostly. Gonna play but meh.

But, What if he’s good this year? My point: We got quite a few potential wow guys this year. Most ever for Pitino? How many actually are is the question.

If Kalschuer can get his freshman year numbers back they are going to be good, if not they they need Gach or Mashburn to fill that void.

Top Bottom