Which Alums Were There

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Coach said Mo was there and just read Sori-Marin was there

Was TM there?

Who else (football alums) were there that y’all saw on the side lines / on the field?

De'Vondre Campbell tweetered or Xed that he was going to be there.

Did anyone see TM there?

Are we surprised that TM wasn’t there?

He got a new baby and all, but he ain’t got no where to be and you can’t come back and support your bros for their first game?

Maybe he was too embarrassed to face everyone or have to deal with the small talks since he didn’t make it or did well with the Steelers. Maybe he felt that since he stood on that sideline for 7 years already and he just needed to be away from that environment.

I thought for sure that he’d be at this game to support his team.

I’m not sure about sideline but Kamal Martin was at the game yesterday.

Mo was at Sally's during the pregame. Looked like he was just there for a few minutes to say hello to some friends before heading to the game.

Did anyone see TM there?

Are we surprised that TM wasn’t there?

He got a new baby and all, but he ain’t got no where to be and you can’t come back and support your bros for their first game?

Maybe he was too embarrassed to face everyone or have to deal with the small talks since he didn’t make it or did well with the Steelers. Maybe he felt that since he stood on that sideline for 7 years already and he just needed to be away from that environment.

I thought for sure that he’d be at this game to support his team.
What? He's been away from that baby for awhile. He absolutely should be at home if that's where he wants to be.

Adam Weber and Matt Spaeth was in da house!

IMG_1965.jpeg

I saw Tommy Olson in the open end of the stadium

I was in Row 5. Right behind me in Row 6 were a group of Husker fans who had left plenty of money at bars pre-game. They got to shouting “PJ, PJ” at the top of their lungs. Unbelievably loud. Wouldn’t or couldn’t stop. Unceasing. So, to save our hearing, my buddy and I moved down to some empty seats in Row 2—next to a guy in sweats and a hoodie. He looked really familiar. I asked “Are you Mo?” He smiled and very quietly answered “yes.” We exchanged a few other words. He motioned for a drink (gatorade?) and someone from the sideline brought it over to him. Said that he had been down on the field with the team. He watched the game intently and then moved on—4th Q, perhaps to the locker room. It was kind of surreal.

Top Bottom