Where were Tobi Okuyemi and Beau Allen last weekend?

sonnygarcia

Reaction score
If they weren't on officials elsewhere, would there have been any reason why there weren't at least attending the TCF home opener?

Would be nice to get both of these guys, especially Allen.

I didn't see either of them but was at the Wayzata/Tonka game Friday and both said they we're going.

There were a few recruits from Wayzata I saw walk up next to section 135. If they are going to take recruits up the aisle near me maybe I need to start paying attention to who is who! They had nametags after halftime, but the only name I remember seeing is Max Clausen.

The kid in the Wayzata shirt was Tarpley. He is going to Stanford.

Take Tarpley too

If it helps us get Tobi, I would take Tarpley too. He is obviously a smart player if Stanford wants him. I watched him help Wayzata destroy Eastview in week 1, he is the type of player that could turn into Nate Triplett when he is a redshirt junior. My only question is his speed, I don't know his 40 time.

If it helps us get Tobi, I would take Tarpley too. He is obviously a smart player if Stanford wants him. I watched him help Wayzata destroy Eastview in week 1, he is the type of player that could turn into Nate Triplett when he is a redshirt junior. My only question is his speed, I don't know his 40 time.

You make it sound as if you think that Tarpley is settling by selecting Stanford when I am guessing he realizes that his future is likely not in the NFL and therefore wants to get the best education possible for free. Although, Jim Harbaugh has been recruiting some very highly ranked classes of late and putting together a solid program.

You make it sound as if you think that Tarpley is settling by selecting Stanford when I am guessing he realizes that his future is likely not in the NFL and therefore wants to get the best education possible for free. Although, Jim Harbaugh has been recruiting some very highly ranked classes of late and putting together a solid program.

Um, it sounds like he's saying we should pursue Tarpley if it helps us land Tobi. Don't know where you read the "settling" comment.

Top Bottom