Where did GLs thread about Tubby leaving go?

Maybe it's time for you to re-brand. Some ideas:

• Acquaintance Of Tubby
  • Obsessed With Tubby
  • I Love Me Some Tubby
  • I'll Bore The Hell Out Of You

Tubby Stat Machine

I copy and paste Tubby's career numbers

Nobody on this board like me

Mr. Repetitive

Tubby's Creeper

still embarrassing

Not sure how old you are, but the other options at the time weren't so great. That's how "it" happened. It was the perfect storm for Jessie. Also in our defense, no one really knew how bat crazy the guy was until after he became the Guv.

Not sure how old you are, but the other options at the time weren't so great. That's how "it" happened. It was the perfect storm for Jessie. Also in our defense, no one really knew how bat crazy the guy was until after he became the Guv.

The alternative to Jesse was the same it was for Al, Norm Coleman. He would have been preferable in both cases, whatever his faults. At minimum the Twins probably would have opened Target Field 8 years sooner and the Vikings would be playing in Best Buy Field by now.

The alternative to Jesse was the same it was for Al, Norm Coleman. He would have been preferable in both cases, whatever his faults. At minimum the Twins probably would have opened Target Field 8 years sooner and the Vikings would be playing in Best Buy Field by now.

Yes, it was Norm and Skip Humphrey. While I have voted for Norm several times, I didn't in this case. May sound strange, but I think he was fine for a senator, but didn't feel it for Governor. Plus, I don't think any of us thought Jesse would actually win....

Jesse

As others have noted, Jesse did some good things as Guv.

I do not regret having voted for him one bit.

He actually did his best to serve the state and he did not quit.

As others have noted, Jesse did some good things as Guv.

I do not regret having voted for him one bit.

He actually did his best to serve the state and he did not quit.

I would agree, while I do think he got weirder each year, no bad/crazy policies or laws were passed by him that I remember.

ski

I would agree, while I do think he got weirder each year, no bad/crazy policies or laws were passed by him that I remember.

I agree.

I think he did not expect to win in the first place and he did the best he could to act like a normal person as long as he could!

:)

Top Bottom