When The Final Score Is Posted

Hey Husker, Remember when AAK and Tapeh signed and you predicted that they would both be Heisman candidates by their senior years? Would you consider this prediction to be more or less likely to occur than your Heisman pick?

Minny isn't ready to play mistake free switch out platoon football. Mistakes are made on the D that causes USC quick strike scoring. Kill says after game that too many players are trying to win the game all by themselves on both sides of the ball.

My heart says we'll win, my head says 42-17 and it isn't even that close.

Gophers 21
USC 17

The good guys pull it out with a late TD!

Got that OSU feeling, that weird tingle that Gophers will win tomorrow

I don't know why, cant explain it but I'm getting those same vibes I had back in 2000 when we
were going on the road to OSU, and OSU was favored by about the same margin as USC is tomorrow. I predicted
an overconfident flat OSU team and I feel a flat overconfident USC team shows up tomorrow.

I have to agree with Husker on this one, this one is going to be a shocker and the Gophers are going
to pull it off late with a field goal. Kill will have them ready like no debut Gopher coach has before.
This is not a BS smoke and mirrors show, our guy's are going to bang and play as physical as they
ever have. I have to agree for the first time I think we pull off a big road upset in a non-conference game
and that Gray, Lair and Bennet are going to shine as is Tinsley and Cooper and Rallis making plays all over the field,
this is not your Brewster Gophers, the Chilli hot weirdo is but a memory.

pretty easy to seewhat the last four decades of bad gopher ball has done to the homer hopefuls, they've exited stage right. Kill will make it a low scoring contest that burns the clock and allows the Gophs to keep it close

USC-41
Gophers-28

It will be close at half time, but USC will have a put the game away in the 3rd quarter and the Gophers will score late to get within 13. Big thing is I think we'll be crisp and not beat ourselves.

USC 27, Gophers 17.

First game with a new coach, playing with new schemes, playing on the road, starting a QB without a lot of collegiate experience at QB, a lot will need to break their way for them to win this one.

I saw a gopher while running today. I'm taking it as a sign that we will win. I am changing my score to 27-21 Gophers.

Top Bottom