When did you know you wanted to be a goof?

gratephulred

Reaction score
a. Great great grandfather regaled you with tales of his youth when the football team was relevant.
b. Collecting Packer's castaways
c. Vikings playoff blackouts
d. Final Four wiped from the books
e. Half full metrodome
f. General underachievement
g. Opened up rejection letter from Wisconsin

Enjoy the game goofers.

1993 always stands out...when the worst Gopher coach in history managed to beat the best Badger coach in history and ruin their bid for the national championship.

I knew it all along. I grew up in wisconsin, yet all it took was my dad playing Ray Christensen on the radio as he told me of how my grandfather went to school at the U. Great talker, bud!!!

We all have great stories of our fandom at the U. My five year old daughter can't wait til next week and homecoming. I still live in Wisconsin, and I have season tickets to the Bank, can't wait. I guess I knew all along. I have an older daughter, too, in wisconsin, she wore her U of M shirt to bed tonight.

Guess they knew all along, too. Thanks for asking.

Oh and I went to UW Lax, never was rejected from the badgers. Does that help?

If you were alive the last time Minnesota had a chance at a national championship I'm impressed you can use a computer.

Yeah, I wasn't born yet.

TRADITION.

Were you alive to see lombardi in green bay?

"My five year old daughter can't wait til next week and homecoming."

Yet she's never seen the goofs beat WISCONSIN. Will she ever??

If you were alive the last time Minnesota had a chance at a national championship I'm impressed you can use a computer.

gratephul, I hate using search engines, can you look up the all-time record of this series? check how many national championships our proud University has while you're at it...... thanks little buddy!!

I am going to the game, thus am going to bed.

You guys have made me feel so bad that I won't sleep now.

DANG!!!
Frasier is on 252 now.

do you know anyone alive that witnessed the Badgers last NC??????

cricket,,,,,,,,,, cricket............. cricket

I knew it all along. I grew up in wisconsin, yet all it took was my dad playing Ray Christensen on the radio as he told me of how my grandfather went to school at the U. Great talker, bud!!!

We all have great stories of our fandom at the U. My five year old daughter can't wait til next week and homecoming. I still live in Wisconsin, and I have season tickets to the Bank, can't wait. I guess I knew all along. I have an older daughter, too, in wisconsin, she wore her U of M shirt to bed tonight.

Guess they knew all along, too. Thanks for asking.

:clap:

"My five year old daughter can't wait til next week and homecoming."

Yet she's never seen the goofs beat WISCONSIN. Will she ever??

And I am pretty sure that the Gophers will never defeat them in her lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You so have that going for you!

Really weak responses guys, I expected better (no idea why though).

ON WISCONSIN

ON WISCONSIN

No sht. When you get your ass handed to you post this.

WOW are you bad at this. By the way, I live in Amery, wisconsin, born and bred in wisconsin. Yet I give loyalty to Goldy! Take that.

Matt Lepay ROCKS!!!!!!

a suggestion for this becky troll......

ON WISCONSIN

hey shiite for brains......here is what i suggest you go and do right about now:

1.) go take a good long look in the mirror
2.) cry for a while as you start to realize what a piece of crap loser you are
3.) go leave another bodily fluid present on your bedside barry alvarez in a speedo poster
4.) as usual, go-to-town on your becky badger stuffed animal where you cut that "special" hole
4.) hit the hay
5.) finally, toss and turn all night while having nightmares about the gophers win over becky tomorrow

OH, AND WISCONSIN STILL SUCKS! GO GOPHERS! BEAT BECKY!

p.s. suck it becky troll

I to am born and bred in Wisconsin and gratephulred? Talk about living in the past.

hey shiite for brains......here is what i suggest you go and do right about now:

1.) go take a good long look in the mirror
2.) cry for a while as you start to realize what a piece of crap loser you are
3.) go leave another bodily fluid present on your bedside barry alvarez in a speedo poster
4.) as usual, go-to-town on your becky badger stuffed animal where you cut that "special" hole
4.) hit the hay
5.) finally, toss and turn all night while having nightmares about the gophers win over becky tomorrow

OH, AND WISCONSIN STILL SUCKS! GO GOPHERS! BEAT BECKY!

p.s. suck it becky troll

Pretty sure he just needs to read my response, homeboy. Chill out for a minute. I have a degree in diffusing the takes of dipshts from wisconsin.

Calm down and save some ammo.

"I've found that living in wisconsin Rules."

AGREED. TIME TO HIT THE BARS, MAYBE THIS IS THE YEAR FOR YOU GUYS! HAVE A GOOD ONE GOOFS.

I was just thinking that I sucked cause I was a "goofer." Damn.

You go to the bars, dumbass.

dude just get the hell out of here...you really look like a dumb sh*t coming on our blog talking crap. Don't you have better things to do?or does this make you feel better or accomplished that you can say that stuff over the computer. Your just a big computer warrior that's all. In person I'm sure your a quiet guy who would never say things like this.

"Your just a big computer warrior that's all. In person I'm sure your a quiet guy who would never say things like this.
Reply With Quote"

Once and it's likely a typo. Twice and you're probably a product of the Minnesota public education system.

A wiscy fan correcting our grammar? Wow. We have too much ammo on you in that demartment.

Shut your mouth.

i. When a new stadium opening was ruined by embarrassing attendance and ANOTHER BADGER VICTORY

I knew right away when I visited campus as a HS senior, and saw what a real city looked like. The U's campus was far more appealing. Plus, I enjoy being able to go to a NFL, MLB, NHL game regularly. Madison is a cute little one-horse town.

Oh, and as far as a rejection letter goes, the Badgers would have gladly accepted my application had I felt like sending one in. They generally enjoy having class Salutatorians with excellent ACT scores attend their colleges, tends to bring up their overall academic rep.

Top Bottom