What to do?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Now that the work week is done, what can I do to keep my mind occupied before tomorrows (last home game) kickoff?

A. Drink heavily, pass out?

B. Hone up on my lawyer skills? There seems to be a need for one in Dinkey Town. Maybe Bob Loblaw has a blog?

C. Run around backwards really fast to see if I can make time go back to before the Illinois game?

D. Devise and perfect a plan to sneak into the game as many blow-up dolls as possible? Place said dolls in the student section to make it 'appear' full.

E. Other?

D. Devise and perfect a plan to sneak into the game as many blow-up dolls as possible? Place said dolls in the student section to make it 'appear' full.

As I was reading that I expected some sort of tacky rabbits mating conclusion. I'm not sure if I'm more disappointed that it wasn't a jr high joke, or the fact that is probably the only way the student section will look full.

Ride around uptown on your ten speed with a six pack of PBR/Old Mil from your ram handle bars. it's a sweet look.

Now that the work week is done, what can I do to keep my mind occupied before tomorrows (last home game) kickoff?

A. Drink heavily, pass out?

B. Hone up on my lawyer skills? There seems to be a need for one in Dinkey Town. Maybe Bob Loblaw has a blog?

C. Run around backwards really fast to see if I can make time go back to before the Illinois game?

E. Other?

Thanks for these posts. I have enjoyed them throughout the season. Maybe this is more of what I should do instead of you, but I'm voting for: "C. Run around backwards really fast to see if I can make time go back to before the Illinois game?" .

Sounds like you're laying out bait for Dominic Jones.

As always: get drunk as fast as possible at all times.

Ride around uptown on your ten speed with a six pack of PBR/Old Mil from your ram handle bars. it's a sweet look.

Ten speed? Pssh, get a fixie with neon colored handle bar tape, make the PBR/Old Mil tall boys and we have a look.

As to the topic, drinking is always encouraged. The student section idea is great but won't make you as much as the lawyer gig will.

Sounds like you're laying out bait for Dominic Jones.
As always: get drunk as fast as possible at all times.

What happened in the Dome era, stays in the Dome era.......

Top Bottom