What the @#$% is the holdup on Gach's waiver?

Otis

Reaction score
Seems like a slam dunk for a waiver.

- Minnesotan - Check

- Closer to home during Pandemic - Check

Just approve it NCAA! What could possibly be holding this up?

And if someone says we haven't submitted the paperwork yet, well, then someone needs to be fired!

#FreeGach

- Minnesotan - Check

And if someone says we haven't submitted the paperwork yet, well, then someone needs to be fired!

#FreeGach
i hope this doesnt keep you up at night

- Minnesotan - Check

#FreeGach
I do not understand the strategy either but as of a report maybe week or two ago it had not been filed according to Marcus on like a third update of his.

You have to enroll in school before you apply and I believe I heard he had not done that until this semester (8th of sept) so by the time that happened and the paperwork got filed probably just getting going. Literally a non-story, hes going to be eligible no reason to even worry.

You have to enroll in school before you apply and I believe I heard he had not done that until this semester (8th of sept) so by the time that happened and the paperwork got filed probably just getting going. Literally a non-story, hes going to be eligible no reason to even worry.
I heard Pitino in some interview (sorry cannot recall the details) indicate exactly this. They had to wait until fall semester started. He may have been completing some credits elsewhere before enrolling at the U.

Shooter chimes in:

The Gophers men’s basketball team is confident that Both Gach, the 6-6 former Utah guard from Austin, Minn., will be granted an eligibility waiver for the coming season.

Go Gophers!!

As long as Doogie doesn't say he's confident, I'm confident.

Why the Doogie hate, specifically with Gach? He had been reporting that Minnesota & Iowa St were the 2 most likely spots he would wind up at.

Why the Doogie hate, specifically with Gach? He had been reporting that Minnesota & Iowa St were the 2 most likely spots he would wind up at.
Tongue in cheek. I actually like Doogie. He's just a bit of a jinx, especially for the Gophers.

Don't want to start a new thread...since we are off topic anyway...I do have a question:
What is happening with practice for Gopher basketball? Are they doing full team workouts now?
Or Just individual/small group work? Limited to so many hours per week together with coaches? Anybody know what they have progressed to or when full team workouts begin if they haven't?

Top Bottom