What happens next in Iowa City?

Arnold Babar

Reaction score
Iowa rated dead last in offense, historically bad.
Two yards and two turnovers in the second half.
Iowa needs to average 36 points a game rest of season to save Brian Ferentz job. If A.D. makes the correct decision to fire him at end of season, does Kirk walk? Will Brian do the honorable thing and walk away? How toxic will it be leading up to the decision?
If B. Ferentz is back, how does any skill player recruit commit to playing there?
I think it is glorious that PJ and an illegal fair catch signal could start the end of the Ferentz era at Iowa.

If Iowa wins out, how can anybody relieve BF of his job? I dont like the guy, but 10-2 keeps a job, I dont care what a contract stipulation says. They will find a way to keep him, and possibly have him take a quiet demotion to keep Kirk happy.

Yeah ...

@NW, Rutgers, Illinois, @Nebraska

They could easily win out and win the West.

With a prize of getting curb stomped by Mich or Ohio State

Complete collapse into ashes and NEVER get any better EVER

What happens in Iowa City stays in Iowa City.

Last time we face Ferentz in Iowa City. He may stay one more year, but don't bet on it.

They still should be the favorite to win the West. They have the tie breaker over Sconnie and we will for sure lose to OSU and could lose any other game including next week.

Yeah I could see Ferentz calling it after this year.

With the changes coming to the Big Ten, it's going to be tough even for programs like Iowa and Wisconsin to ever get back to the championship game. Seems crazy, programs that sell out 70-80k stadiums, people deeply care, state pride, etc. No shot.

Doesn't seem right.

Maybe Minnesota, Iowa, Wisc, ILL, etc. should break off from the $Big Ten$ and give them the middle finger?

Would you rather have a chance to win, or rather have $$$? I guess we know the answer to that one ...

Top Bottom