What happens if Weber gets injured?

I think the answer is most obviously yes.

Finally!! Someone had the guts to start a thread discussing the quarterback situation.

Direct snaps to Eskridge in the Flying Wedge formation.

Adam Lueck, holder on FG and converts.

After all he is the only other QB they trust to handle the ball. He can just hand off until the game is over and then we won't be devastated about the incompetence of Gray/Alipate.

If Weber gets hurt, I'll stay past halftime and even watch away games on tv.

Then the posters on Buckyville can rip on a QB that they wouldn't have rather had than Tolzien.

Couldn't attend the game on Saturday, but my brother went. That was his first visit to TCF. He texted in the middle of the game and said, "I've never been at a game and wished for a quarterback to get injured - not seriously, just enough to get a new guy in - until tonight."

I also heard Shannon Sharpe on the radio today (out of state) and he was talking about a pro team and said, "I don't want to hear about Mr. Stats; I want to hear about Mr. Wins." I couldn't help but think of Weber. Never has 10,000 yards meant so little.

I was gonna go with forfeit as well...

This coaching staff is short yellow bus worthy...

We have orseske go in the shotgun, punt the ball off the side of his foot, and successfully complete check down passes for the first time in 4 years.

Iowa continues to be a third world country.

Yeah, right. Tolzien is far and above any QB on Minny's roster, and it's not even close.

Has anyone seen a Minnesota QB other than Weber play in a real game? Nope. Kind of tough to make that statement then. I think we can judge if MG is better than Tolzien when Gray has actually played (see: Cameron Newton)

Horton said that Gray only got "10 % of the snaps in practice" and Alipate got "even less". That means if Weber would get hurt the QB obviously would be..yeah it's a good question you have there.

Unbelievable isn't it.:eek:

Horton said that Gray only got "10 % of the snaps in practice" and Alipate got "even less". That means if Weber would get hurt the QB obviously would be..yeah it's a good question you have there.

Unbelievable isn't it.:eek:

Could that possibly be true, so much for developing players.

I am so pissed at Maturi for hiring such an incompetent head coach. Look at us...we literally have only one qb on the team and that qb sucks donkey a$$. I know it has been said many times...but this program is a complete train wreck and it is going to take years before we ever see anything on the field that is worth watching past halftime. It is really sad. Maturi really should be fired in order to ensure that he has no role in the hiring of the new HC.

We have orseske go in the shotgun, punt the ball off the side of his foot, and successfully complete check down passes for the first time in 4 years.

Orseske is such a headcase right now that I don't think he could even get a punt off on first down.

At least he could spike the ball to get a shot at it on second down.

Top Bottom