What happened to "personal messages"?

At the top right there is a picture that looks like an envelope. Click that.

I personally would never PM a football player but you do you.

I have a question. Maybe one of you folks have an answer. If you bookmarked a thread, label it, and then save it.

Can you search for all the threads that you have boomarked?

It will be nice and will come handy if you can do so. Bookmarking your favorite thread(s), and then search only bookmarked threads instead of during a larger search using the search button.

I sometimes do just to see what they are putting together for the unis that week.
Please PM me when you get a heads up on the legendary full banana game. I will fly north to attend.

I have a personal message: I love my woman and kids. They Gopher and their fans are the greatest.

I have a question. Maybe one of you folks have an answer. If you bookmarked a thread, label it, and then save it.

Can you search for all the threads that you have boomarked?

It will be nice and will come handy if you can do so. Bookmarking your favorite thread(s), and then search only bookmarked threads instead of during a larger search using the search button.
That would be a nice feature. Not sure if you can do it here. But you could just bookmark it in your browser. Maybe make a folder just for threads here.

That would be a nice feature. Not sure if you can do it here. But you could just bookmark it in your browser. Maybe make a folder just for threads here.
Actually just realized that there is a "Watch" button at the top of each thread. You click on that and you're essentially bookmarking to easily find it down the road if you want to find an old thread.

There is a thread about the bag men down in SEC country that I posted and could not find. Bookmarking if you can use it for finding favorite posts would be a nice feature.

Top Bottom