What grade would you give the Gophers coaching during the 2022 regular season?

What grade would you give the Gophers coaching during the 2022 regular season?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • C

Votes: 45 48.9%
  • D

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it blows my mind that people would put lower than a B given the past 10+ years of this program. we are headed in the right direction. that deserves a B at least.

We lost to Purdue, Iowa, and Illinois so I don’t see your point there. Nebraska was a nice comeback win but it was the first time PJ has won being down 10+ at the half.
I was responding to the comment “once we were down, it was impossible to come back”. In each of those games we were down at one point and either came back to tie or had a lead later.

Too many games where we went down 10-0, put us in bad situations. If they beat Iowa I'd give them a B. If they beat Purdue or Illinois and win the west, would've been an A
Going down 10-0 early in toss-up games is a very big and recurring problem … and a huge burden, given our preferred method of highly-predictable, tortoise-paced offensive play. We could cure this early deficit problem with better prep for our defense OR with some better, more creative, varied and less predictable play calling early on offense. In Fleck’s tenure he has come back to win only once from being down 10 points (Nebraska, this year). This is our Achilles heel. All our opponents know it.

C+/b- for me so went C.

PJ needs to change his best.

Could've easily been an A .

Top Bottom