What do you think the record will be for the gophers after the 2012 season?

What record do you think the gophers will have at the end of this football season?

• 1-11

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • 2-10

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 3-9

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 4-8

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • 5-7

Votes: 30 23.4%
  • 6-6

Votes: 52 40.6%
  • 7-5

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • 8-4

• 9-3

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 10-2, 11-1, 12-0

• Total voters
If they don't win 5 games it'd be a disappointment in my opinion. I think they'll win 4-5 games.

Was thinking it'd be 3-1 non-conference and 1-2 wins in the conference....but I will stand by this prediction and analysis.

I voted 6-6 and with games versus Illinois and Purdue that isn't too far out of reach. You have people in Ohio rooting for you so go out there and kick butt goldy!

I voted 6-6 and with games versus Illinois and Purdue that isn't too far out of reach. You have people in Ohio rooting for you so go out there and kick butt goldy!

Tis a sad day for Ohio when it pins its hopes on the Gophers...I like making Ohio sad...

However, I do think getting 6 wins is a reasonable goal for this years team. I am intrigued by Nelson playing QB and Gray in the WR position. I think we're overall a better team because of it. I also am looking forward to the Olson's getting healthy and our O-Line giving Nelson some protection as well as opening up running lanes. It should be an interesting race to bowl eligibility.

I still think 5-7 is reasonable and that we get one win from Purdue/@Illinois/Michigan State. Both MSU and the Gophers could be playing for bowl eligibility when they come to TCF (games @ Wisconsin, vs Nebraska, vs Northwestern between now and then for Sparty). That would be something.

Top Bottom