What do you think the actual attendance will be for Gophers/Illini game?

What do you think the actual attendance will be for Gophers/Illini game?

• 46,000+

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • 42,000 - 45,999

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • 38,000 - 41,999

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • 35,000 - 38,999

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Less than 35,000

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Not tickets sold, what do you think will be actual in game attendance?

I'm expecting high 30's, hoping for low 40's given the weather.

Hopeful with Homecoming that there's a nice lift...but not expecting more than 40K...closer to 35K with weather. Just not a compelling opponent for the casual fan.

I do expect a big crowd for the week after...with the 5-0 Gophers looking to put the hurt on Nebby under the dark skies!

A lot less than it should be. I'll be there in full rain gear if needed. Will need to figure out how to keep the beer from getting watered down though.

I will be there poncho and all.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

37k to 38k. Between the rain and the opponent I think many people will stay home.

The Twins game being on TV will keep it down also

The Twins game being on TV will keep it down also

True. The Twins are my second favorite team, behind Gopher football. I'll be at TCF Saturday, but if it were a home playoff game, I'd be at Target Field.

Hoping the fair weather butts come and take one for a very deserving team.

This would be a good crowd for still a dangerous Illini team if they think they have a chance.

Toilet bowl showing. Just score more points. But I'm coming up from Chicago to wreck some **** at night for Nebraska!

I predict 35K and a thread justifying why we can’t expect more with a team in a major metropolitan area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I predict 35K and a thread justifying why we can’t expect more with a team in a major metropolitan area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as we're down to the more dedicated fans who actually give a rip and make noise, then that can be a very good number too.

Top Bottom