What do you think the actual attendance will be for Gophers/Illini game?

What do you think the actual attendance will be for Gophers/Illini game?

• 46,000+

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • 42,000 - 45,999

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • 38,000 - 41,999

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • 35,000 - 38,999

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Less than 35,000

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

PMWinSTP

Hopeful with Homecoming that there's a nice lift...but not expecting more than 40K...closer to 35K with weather. Just not a compelling opponent for the casual fan.

I do expect a big crowd for the week after...with the 5-0 Gophers looking to put the hurt on Nebby under the dark skies!

bottlebass

Main Member
A lot less than it should be. I'll be there in full rain gear if needed. Will need to figure out how to keep the beer from getting watered down though.

BilldGopher

Section 211
Hoping the fair weather butts come and take one for a very deserving team.

This would be a good crowd for still a dangerous Illini team if they think they have a chance.

fmlizard

Toilet bowl showing. Just score more points. But I'm coming up from Chicago to wreck some **** at night for Nebraska!

Spoofin

I predict 35K and a thread justifying why we can’t expect more with a team in a major metropolitan area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BilldGopher

Section 211
I predict 35K and a thread justifying why we can’t expect more with a team in a major metropolitan area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as we're down to the more dedicated fans who actually give a rip and make noise, then that can be a very good number too.

Latest profile posts

If you're going bear hunting, you better be prepared to go get the bear.
Reactions: Face The Facts
60's Guy
If you go bear hunting what’s the plan if you get one? (1) Heavy to get out of the woods? (2) Food value? (3) Expensive rug!
Just curious...obviously bear 🐻 hunting would be down on my list of things to do.