What dissapoints you most?

Most disappointed in myself for ignoring my initial reaction to the Kill hire and shelling out $2300 for tickets and parking. Second place goes to Maturi, who I emailed to suggest that prices be lowered for next season. Response from him was that we need revenue and that things won't likely be changing. He just doesn't get it.

The fact that they are not even close to being competitive in the Big Ten.

Biggest disappointment is that we are not competitive. While I think this staff deserves 4 years like any I had hoped we would compete immediatley. We were much more relevant even last year.

my disappointments

1) lack of competitiveness
2) lack of imaginative play calling-- can we at least do one play that my surprise someone. We have punted enough--throw in a fake one once in awhile
3) Why do we punt with 3 minutes left?
4) still to many mental mistakes

1) Lack of dancing around to rap music and having coaches telling players how hot some imaginary chili is.

2) Players actually being expected to attend class and remain academically legal.

Moving someone's cheese rarely works. bringing in people whose cheese has already been moved, and is firmly in place often does.

The negativity of the vast majority of the fans. Not having the kid's backs. B!tching at Kill- I mean really? It's year 1. He's a great guy, so give him time.

I don't get this at all. The negativity of the vast majority of fans disappoints you? At one point, the Gophers were down 45-3 to a Purdue team that lost to RICE! This after the (2nd biggest?) blowout in program history, a loss to North Dakota State at home and a loss to New Mexico State at home. I am not sure how a fan could be anything but negative about what they have seen so far on the field.

He's a great guy give him time? First of all, you likely don't know him, so I doubt you can confirm that he's a great guy. Second, assuming that he is a great guy, who the F cares? Give me a dbag who wins games over a great guy who doesn't any day of the week. The head coaches job is to win football games, not personality contests.

If fans were not negative at this point, that would be a true sign that it was time to drop the football program.

Top Bottom