What Chris Autman-Bell had to say at Bowl Media Day.

NoelarBear

Reaction score
Q. What do you think when you see this backdrop here? Is this going to go up in your living room?
WIDE RECEIVER CHRIS AUTMAN-BELL:
I give all of my things and achievements and stuff like this to my family. I guess I do say seeing things like this is the thing you dreamed of as a kid. When I see things like this, I think back to those notes that I write in my classroom, as a kid drawing what you want to see. Seeing stuff like this is cool. I will probably give it to my little brother for Christmas.

Q. What do you think this game will come down to?

CHRIS AUTMAN-BELL:
Us playing as hard as we can, playing together as a family, just having fun. This is game you grew up playing as a kid. Going back to those days and having fun doing what you love. I think the team has the most fun and playing hard together as a family, we will probably come out with the win.

Q. What do you think of this weather out here in Paradise Valley and Scottsdale, (Arizona)?
CHRIS AUTMAN-BELL:
It's amazing. I love Arizona weather. It's December and it's hot outside. I was sweating today outside. Grateful to be out here. Glad they gave us a chance to come out to Arizona. Happy to be here.
The biggest thing today is some guys -- I think the world makes it so hard for student-athletes or just males in general to express themselves and get it all out. Depression and mental health is a huge thing. I was just telling him, you have been talking about anything. You can talk for hours and I will just listen.

Q. Talk about your hands. You have longer fingernails.
CHRIS AUTMAN-BELL:
I plan on cutting them when I get back. I didn't get a haircut or anything. I'm a big guy for self-care. I'm big on hygiene and looking good.

The biggest thing today is some guys -- I think the world makes it so hard for student-athletes or just males in general to express themselves and get it all out. Depression and mental health is a huge thing. I was just telling him, you have been talking about anything. You can talk for hours and I will just listen.
Who is he referring to?

Top Bottom