What cell Co works best in TCF?

nemosgold

Reaction score
Looking at switching from T-mobile.

Anyone struggle getting coverage in TCF of Williams/Mariucci?

Looking at switching from T-mobile.

Anyone struggle getting coverage in TCF of Williams/Mariucci?

Without a doubt, Verizon - it not only works well in The Bank and The Barn (I don't ever go to Mariucci), but it works better everywhere. I've had T-Mobile (which was the worst) and Sprint, and there's no question. I also have a lot of friends with AT&T and when they have no coverage, I usually do. You do get what you pay for, and Verizon is the most expensive. Try to get a corporate discount, my company gets 20% off, and a lot do.

Generally it's not so much about what company versus how many people around you are using it. It happens pretty often at the Metrodome; several friends of mine were with me at the Twins last 3 home games/the playoffs and none of us had any luck getting any sort of cell coverage (despite allegedly having full bars). Three on Verizon, two on AT&T 1 each for Sprint and T-Mobile. Same deal for Vikings game. I can't speak for TCF, since I never have my phone on me for band, but I assume it's more of the towers getting blitzed by thousands of users at a signal point in time.

If a tower is oversaturated you should get some kind of line not available message when you attempt to dial out rather than degraded service.

never had a problem with my T-mobile coverage maybe thats becuase im in the 'less crowed' student section though.

I have had no issues with Verizon at TCF.

I had trouble in Mariucci with T-mobile a few years back.

Verizon is the way to go, I switched from Sprint and will never go to another carrier.

I have had great success as well with Verizon at TCF, Williams, and Mariucci Arenas...You're Good!

AT&T has troubles in the bank. I can recieve and make calls, but data is hit or miss.

Thanks All. SOunds like Verizon is the real deal,I just want a data plan that works.

I've never had a problem with Sprint. Voice and data works fine at both the Barn and the stadium. However, both of the sons and a daughter-in-law report problems with Verizon at the Barn.

Sprint has worked very well for me at TCF. Though, it is a bit hard to hear people when I'm at the stadium. :)

As Rick said, the data works great, too. I always get Internet service, and can send texts back and forth with ease.

That said, at the Metrodome I had a problem with Sprint. <shrug>

Verizon

I have never had a problem with any sports venue in MSP when using Verizon.

Top Bottom