What are the odds Seantrel comes to the U?

What are the odds Seantrel comes to the U?

• 0-10%

Votes: 56 36.1%
  • 10-30%

Votes: 48 31.0%
  • 30-50%

Votes: 33 21.3%
  • 50-70%

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • 70-100%

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters

monaco

Reaction score
Alright all you homers, try to put your biases aside and answer objectively.

I don't have to be objective. I'm still dreaming of two bookend tackles (tune of white christmas)

The odds are very low. I got my hopes up way too much when I heard that Seantrel would be spending his final hours of recruitment with Coach Brewster. My hopes have nearly been destroyed after reading numerous articles on Seantrel, and all the interviews with his dad.

JUST DON'T GO TO FREAKIN OHIO STATE SEANTREL!!!!!!!

It's not my job as a "homer" to be objective. Hey, Reusse's not either, but you put his take and mine together and you're just about right down the middle.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance.

It's not my job as a "homer" to be objective. Hey, Reusse's not either, but you put his take and mine together and you're just about right down the middle.

That is a hoot!! Maybe if we could add my homer view, we could get the numbers to slat our way. and have SH to sign with the Gophers!!

After all you know what they say about stats and women???

Wow- I'm part of the 8 people who believe we have a better than 50/50 change of getting him. Hope I'm right.

what is amazing is that over 60% believe there is an upwards to 50% chance he picks the Gophers.

but he did ask for "homers" to vote.

I think you are looking at the poll upside down, only 29 % are in the 30 and above category....

I don't see much chance at all either. He is keeping us in the alleged top 3 as a courtesy, and he will be a Buckeye tomorrow. And, like some one else has said on one of these threads, he is just another guy there, and if he helps them win a conference title, big deal. He has no where to go but up if he comes here. If he goes to OSU or USC, he'll get lost in the crowd. I wish him the best sincerely, but I hope he realizes this.

I don't see much chance at all either. He is keeping us in the alleged top 3 as a courtesy, and he will be a Buckeye tomorrow. And, like some one else has said on one of these threads, he is just another guy there, and if he helps them win a conference title, big deal. He has no where to go but up if he comes here. If he goes to OSU or USC, he'll get lost in the crowd. I wish him the best sincerely, but I hope he realizes this.

Agreed. If Minni was his choice he would have commited a while back to ensure better recruits followed him. Unless there is a massive onslaught of recruits changing their minds he will be in Columbus. I would love to be wrong on this.

Hard to answer the question. Because at this point it is either 100% or 0%. And only about 3 or 4 people in the world know which.

No Suprise!

ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now that Louis signed with OSU, less than 25%.

Dunno if it's solid or not, but ESPN just said Henderson to USC.

From what I heard and read, he is not telling anyone until he announces. I even heard that his dad will find out for the first time when he announces between 4-5 PM today.

They're not exactly going out on a limb. USC has been the favorite since day one. Probably for father and maybe for son. Predict USC or the Ohio Ag School and you got a good shot at being right, and if you're wrong know one remembers or cares.

Take it for what it's worth:

Offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson, the nation's top uncommitted prospect, will announce his college choice later today. But the (St. Paul) Pioneer Press' Charley Walters reports that USC is the front-runner for Henderson's services, and Minnesota has leapfrogged Ohio State for No. 2 on his list. Ohio State had been considered by many to be the leader for Henderson.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/9834/james-headed-to-notre-dame-not-osu

Take it for what it's worth:

Offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson, the nation's top uncommitted prospect, will announce his college choice later today. But the (St. Paul) Pioneer Press' Charley Walters reports that USC is the front-runner for Henderson's services, and Minnesota has leapfrogged Ohio State for No. 2 on his list. Ohio State had been considered by many to be the leader for Henderson.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/9834/james-headed-to-notre-dame-not-osu

This is ridiculous. His list changes depending on what media outlet is reporting it.

Top Bottom