What a HUGE WIN!!!!!

It feels good. We have to maintain this. There are other teams looking to knock us down and we have to stay in this zone.

So much fun. This team has to figure out the first half but whatever they are doing at half time is working because they kick it into high gear in the second half.

It has hit a point where when we were only down 5 at the half I loved our chances of getting the W.

The best part of all this is that this team has not even come close to hitting their full potential. Payne still has a ways to go and Christie is a superstar in the making. Man I hope they all stick together this off season because there is something special brewing here.

NOt confident it stays Q1 but still a huge win.

that was a massive swing game to ensure a .500 conference record or better.

So much fun. This team has to figure out the first half but whatever they are doing at half time is working because they kick it into high gear in the second half.

It has hit a point where when we were only down 5 at the half I loved our chances of getting the W.

The best part of all this is that this team has not even come close to hitting their full potential. Payne still has a ways to go and Christie is a superstar in the making. Man I hope they all stick together this off season because there is something special brewing here.
Great adjustment to double Hall immediately when he got touches in the second half - that really made an impact

NOt confident it stays Q1 but still a huge win.

that was a massive swing game to ensure a .500 conference record or better.
Gotta hold serve and honestly this was probably the toughest of the 5 home games we had left. Nothing is going to be easy but a 10-10 conference record or better feels very doable after tonight.

Great adjustment to double Hall immediately when he got touches in the second half - that really made an impact
They removed Hall from the game, this team works really hard on the defensive end of the court. They have some breakdowns from time to time but they are really really active.

Top Bottom