Well, @1 K-State takes the big muff dive.

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Lost to Baylor by a gazillion. Guess it is gonna be Oregon vs Notre Dame for NC. Sheesh.

But then I don't care as long as there is NO SEC team in the NC game.

Lost to Baylor by a gazillion. Guess it is gonna be Oregon vs Notre Dame for NC. Sheesh.

But then I don't care as long as there is NO SEC team in the NC game.

You were saying?

Oh, and the Buckeyes would've been No. 2. Hahahaha. Stupid tattoos.

You were saying?

The Buckeyes would've been No. 2. Hahahaha. Stupid tattoos.

Amen, Son of a. But Tats are cool.

Ohio State must really feel stupid now. Do they qualify for the dpodoll award???

...and Oregon follows by laying an egg in OT!

Tats are pretty cool. I didn't want an SEC in the NC game either. Sigh. I guess the South can rise again in something.

Really disapointed the SEC has crept back into the National Championship, was looking forward to their streak ending.

I think this is cool.

We might have 2 ineligible teams playing for the NC. hahahahahahaha

Ohio State is positioning itself to win the AP National Title.

Go Gophers!!

It's a good day to be an Irish fan. They haven't won with a lot of style points, but they got the job done. Next week will be tough no matter who the QB for USC is.

This is the worst, somehow Alabama sneaks back in to the national title. The worst.

You were saying?

Oh, and the Buckeyes would've been No. 2. Hahahaha. Stupid tattoos.

Maybe, decent chance they'd be 3 or 4 in BCS even if they were second in the human polls.

Good to know we have a decent chance of another all SEC title game. If Notre Dame loses and Florida beats FSU the championship game is probably either Alabama or Georgia against Florida.

Maybe, decent chance they'd be 3 or 4 in BCS even if they were second in the human polls.

Good to know we have a decent chance of another all SEC title game. If Notre Dame loses and Florida beats FSU the championship game is probably either Alabama or Georgia against Florida.

Goooo Irish

If ND ends up in NC game against probable SEC Champ(Alabama) they will get destroyed.

Man I hate Bama and ND!

The SEC is very much overrated. Over the past few weeks each of their top teams have failed to win big against lower and unranked teams. This past weekend alone many MAC like teams (Wofford) kept it close against the SECs supposed best (Alabama being the only one who dominated from start to finish). I was really hoping Oregon would go undefeated.

Oregon should drop to 4th in the nation just like Alabama did, if Oregon drops further than what BS. Alabama lost to a #15 team at home while Oregon lost to a #13 team with a better record than A&M.

This. Somehow their escape against Lafayette just gets swept aside. "They just worn out from the SEC gauntlet PAWWWLLLLL!!!!"

Not to mention their game against Bowling Green which was a relatively tight one.

I feel like if 'Bama makes the title game, which seems all but inevitable now that Oregon and K-State have lost, they will destroy Notre Dame or Florida or whomever they play. Notre Dame has a 3 point triple overtime win over Pitt at home, which Pitt really should have won if they could have hit a relatively easy field goal in the first or second OT. They also have a 3 point home victory over Purdue, and only beat Michigan at home by 7 when Michigan apparently played an atrocious game and fumbled six times or something.

If ND ends up in NC game against probable SEC Champ(Alabama) they will get destroyed.

That's the only silver lining in this season for me. If it comes down to Alabama vs ND I'll side with the ESSS, EEEEE, SEEEEE everytime. Even if it means seven straight titles.

Top Bottom