Bonagura: Rutgers vs. Tennessee
Schlabach: Minnesota vs. Tennessee

Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl
Yankee Stadium (New York)
2:15 p.m., ESPN and the ESPN App

Bonagura: NC State vs. Minnesota
Schlabach: Boston College vs. Rutgers

Go Gophers!!

What’s with all the projections the big ten has no tie in with?
Really lazy writing

I think 9-10 teams will end up bowl eligible. 3 will be in NY6 unless penn state gets upset by someone unexpected. Which means the big ten will need all 9-10 to go to big ten affiliated bowls to fulfill the contract.

If it’s 10, and the big ten is in the orange bowl…they lose the cheeze it citrus bowl (I think)

So maybe northwestern will end up in an unaffiliated bowl (if they get to 6 wins)

Palm is an idiot. He has Purdue going to the Detroit Bowl. Check their record. 2-6. With a game thsi weekend against Michigan. Does anyone here think Purude will beat Michigan?

So if they get lucky and finish 5-7, would they jump the Gophers? I guess Palm is projecting that we lose all the rest of our games to go 5-7, and that's how we end up in the Gasparilla Bowl in Tampa or whatever it is called.

I really, really like our chances of defeating at least one of Illinois, Purdue, and Bucky. Actually, personally, I like our chances of winning two of them.

CBS/Jerry Palm first out of the gate:

Dec. 22Gasparillateam logo
Georgia State+
vs.
team logo
Minnesota
ACC/SEC vs. Pool6:30 p.m.Tampa, Fla.

Go Gophers!!
At least it is played in a football stadium and not the Trop anymore!

I have zero desire to play a team like Georgia State. They have the motivation to beat a P5 school and we simply have another game.

I do not want Missouri either as they are the exact type of offense we can NOT stop.

Give me TCU in their backyard, We can beat them this time.

Top Bottom