Week 8 Other Games Thread

Sparlimb

Some juicy games this week

Clemson @ Louisville - Probably the one ACC team that could pull off the upset, although I don't see it.
Purdue @ Iowa - No defense vs No Offense - We could use a Boiler Win
Baylor @ Oklahoma St - First loss for Baylor
Michigan @ Penn St - One of the East teams will get a painful loss
Oregon @ Washington - Should be a good game of Pac 12 hopefuls when the season started
Florida St @ Wake Forest - Can Wake keep up their good season in a game they should win at home?
Temple @ SMU - SMU is a darling undefeated. But we know Temple is good. This could be a classic mid-major game.

Sparlimb

Boy did Stanford look like crap last night. A awful UCLA team ran up and down the field on them. I'm interested to see if Stanford bounces back next year.

RememberMurray

OSU and Wisconsin both have similar M.O.s:

Play hard, play smart, don't make mistakes, wait for superior talent to wear the other team down.

At first it looked like NW might give them a game, but... nope.

You miss one tackle, or you vacate your gap for an instant, and you're watching the guy's back as he sprints into the end zone.

Sparlimb

I'll say this. Wisconsin doesn't have the offense to stay with Ohio St. They have similar defenses, but I can't see them scoring more than 14. I'll guess OSU beats them 31-14.

And it was nice to scout a potential Big Ten Championship opponent tonight. ;)

PMWinSTP

I'll say this. Wisconsin doesn't have the offense to stay with Ohio St. They have similar defenses, but I can't see them scoring more than 14. I'll guess OSU beats them 31-14.

And it was nice to scout a potential Big Ten Championship opponent tonight. ;)
Should be much closer than that. Wisc defense so far has proven to be better than OSU's.

Sparlimb

That sophmore running back is a bruiser though and Northwestern Defense looked okay at times. Although they couldn't get OSU off the field...

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Fresno St put up 56 against Vic Viramontes and UNLV.
5 rushing TD's for Fresno.

Vic had 2 tackles. 1 TFL for UNLV.

UNLV has a linebacker transfer from Florida, Rayshard Jackson who had the speed to close in on a WR to stop a TD. That was impressive to see.