Alabama at Texas A&M
FSU at Clemson
Michigan State at wisconsin
USC at Notre Dame
Penn State at Iowa
Florida at LSU
etc.

upnorthkid

Virginia and Miami as well as CO at OR tonight. Interesting that VA is listed as an underdog vs Miami, who hasn't beaten anyone and has lost 3 times. Would love to see losses keep piling up on Miami with how arrogant they were for forever. Would expect Oregon to blow the doors off CO.

BTChamp

Virginia and Miami as well as CO at OR tonight. Interesting that VA is listed as an underdog vs Miami, who hasn't beaten anyone and has lost 3 times. Would love to see losses keep piling up on Miami with how arrogant they were for forever. Would expect Oregon to blow the doors off CO.
I'm with you. I've hated Miami and their trailer trash attitude for decades. Look at those ridiculous fans and their fake "swag". I hate to give Wisconsin credit, but Chryst covering his mouth while saying "Turnover chain, my fu***ng azz" was one of the best I've seen.

RodentRampage

Illinois up 14-0 over Rutgers. First play, Rutgers fumbles for an Illinois TD. Rutgers goes 3 and out, and two plays later, Illinois scored another TD. It's a good thing for Rutgers they didn't play Dartmouth this year.

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Illinois up 14-0 over Rutgers. First play, Rutgers fumbles for an Illinois TD. Rutgers goes 3 and out, and two plays later, Illinois scored another TD. It's a good thing for Rutgers they didn't play Dartmouth this year.
21-0 9 minutes to go first q.

Yah-E

Bulieve
Both Maryland and Rutgers sucking it up! We gotta get past tonight then I'll feel better about "Mission 8-0"!

Some guy

Maryland looks pretty bad, Rutgers would be a bad FCS squad
Honestly Rutgers should’ve waited until after the Maryland game to fire the coach. I think Rutgers would’ve been able to score on Maryland. Now they’re just a train wreck.

Worst two teams in the conference are Maryland and Rutgers IMO

WriterGoph

Honestly Rutgers should’ve waited until after the Maryland game to fire the coach. I think Rutgers would’ve been able to score on Maryland. Now they’re just a train wreck.

Worst two teams in the conference are Maryland and Rutgers IMO
Yeah, who were the two posters on here this week saying there was an argument that Maryland was better than us? Ridic

Latest profile posts