Week 6 - Other Games Thread

Are they really celebrating like they won a title?

Nebraska just beat a 1-3 Northwestern team with a FG as time expires and they're celebrating like they won the conference.

Good for them, I suppose, good to see the kids have fun.

Spielman and Martinez hurt...will be interesting to see the practice reports all week

That was the worst non-PI call ever. Nebraska should never had the ball for that last drive.

Holy cats, Mich. St. forces a 3 and out on OSU's first series. They were all over Fields.

We need #25 Michigan State to get routed.

10-0 so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#24 SMU behind 16-6 to 2-2 Tulsa.

MSU with a very impressive drive all the way down the field and scores a TD. This is a good game.

If MSU had any kind of offense they'd be in the playoff conversation. Glad we don't play them this year.

I feel like Lewerke is one of the more overrated QBs out there. He makes the occasional brilliant throw, but he’s very inconsistent.

It's funny, because if you go on Huskerboard there is a not insignificant percentage of the population (which may include Scott Frost) who think there's been a conspiracy by B1G refs to submarine Nebraska since they joined the conference.

Nebraska and Northwestern have played a surprising amount of really close games.
2011, Northwestern win 28-25
2012, Nebraska win 29-28
2013, Nebraska win 27-24
2015, Northwestern win 30-28
2017, Northwestern win 31-24
2018, Northwestern win 34-31
2019, Nebraska win 13-10

Only a few games have been by more than one score. Usually can expect close ones with these two teams.

SMU Tulsa has been a very fun game to watch --- turn it on it you get ESPN U

I had SMU over 36.5. After 3 quarters said the hell with it and stopped paying attention. What a nice surprise.

Top Bottom