Week 5 - Other Games Thread

Upset alert

Indiana leading MSU 24-21 early 4th

Is 2019 Rutgers the worst team ever to play in the Big Ten?

Mike Leach's Washington State Cougs vs Utah tonight, 9:00 PM on FS1.

Ohio state need to CRUSH Nebby tonight....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nebraska so far lol. I will never forget 84-13.

Cornholers looking terribly overmatched against tOSU. Not ready to play with the big boys.

Cornholers looking terribly overmatched against tOSU. Not ready to play with the big boys.

With the networks hype about this matchup and the magical atmosphere at Memorial... I hope OSU hangs 90 on th Huskers.

I normally want west teams to win against the east, but with the super hype about Nebraska because they played OSU close last year, I'm really okay with them getting trounced.

Are there guys the gophers are recruiting at Nebraska this weekend? Because that would be funny

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

In non-Nebraska, Big Ten West news. Northwestern battled WI and Wisconsin looked human again.

Big Ten West Rankings will jostle around a bit after today.

Fields 9-11 for 132 first half yards for OSU. Soooo pedestrian.

Glad we don’t play OSU this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio State is a pretty good football team. Top 2?

Hard to really say. Part of the problem is that Nebraska is not as good as they and the sports media want to believe they are.

It's like going out at recess, and they get to pick the first 85 kids! That quote is awesome.

I would love to see the Buckeyes be forced to deal with a Gophers team hitting on all cylinders, fresh off another thrashing of Wisconsin.

Hope ABC decision makers who made the terrible mistake of thinking Nebraska is some special program that has done something this season warranting prime time TV coverage have some nice egg on their faces.

Stupids. Feel dumb. Because guess what? Nebraska ain’t nothing special. It has been some time since Nebraska football mattered. That won’t change this season.

Broadcast crew still sipping the Big Red Kool-Aid as the game ends, noting that the Huskers are still in position to contend for the B1G West, and that is their focus...

I'm guessing they didn't follow Wisconsin, Iowa or any other games today (Minnesota)....

Man is Ohio State good. Wisconsin and maybe Penn State are the only teams in the conference who might have a chance to beat them, but the Bucks get both in Columbus. I like their chances to run the table and make the CFP.

I'm watching the Nebraska v OSU game now. And because I know how it ends, it is soooo damn cringey. So much hype. Ultimately for a big nothing. Much like the Maryland game the other night.

Top Bottom