Week 5 - Other Games Thread

I would love to see the Buckeyes be forced to deal with a Gophers team hitting on all cylinders, fresh off another thrashing of Wisconsin.

MnplsGopher

Hope ABC decision makers who made the terrible mistake of thinking Nebraska is some special program that has done something this season warranting prime time TV coverage have some nice egg on their faces.

Stupids. Feel dumb. Because guess what? Nebraska ain’t nothing special. It has been some time since Nebraska football mattered. That won’t change this season.

Vandy

Broadcast crew still sipping the Big Red Kool-Aid as the game ends, noting that the Huskers are still in position to contend for the B1G West, and that is their focus...

I'm guessing they didn't follow Wisconsin, Iowa or any other games today (Minnesota)....

WindyCityGopher

Man is Ohio State good. Wisconsin and maybe Penn State are the only teams in the conference who might have a chance to beat them, but the Bucks get both in Columbus. I like their chances to run the table and make the CFP.

Nax5

I'm watching the Nebraska v OSU game now. And because I know how it ends, it is soooo damn cringey. So much hype. Ultimately for a big nothing. Much like the Maryland game the other night.

Vandy

Nebraska should have breathed a sigh of relief as OSU called off the dogs fairly early in the 2nd 1/2. Something Tom Osborn never did.

Score could have been much worse, and most definitely a shutout.

MnplsGopher

How about Matt Rhule? The guy can coach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No offense at all to Rhule, but if there is one school in the P5 structure that doesn’t deserve to be there and which I hope finds itself on the outside if there is any great restructuring, it is Baylor.

Latest profile posts