Week 5 - Other Games Thread

fmlizard

Same here....

Switched over to ASU at Cal. Cal ranked 15, and ASU HAD been in the top 25 earlier in the season. I am unimpressed with both teams, to say the least.
I just think they aren't scoring a ton. Both teams are doing well this season because they play good defense.

WorkingMyTailOff

The good news a team the Gophers play at home got smoked by another Big Ten Team. The bad news the Gophers also play them at home.
I don't think Maryland is as bad as they looked (winnable but not a push over) and Penn State is not that good (take care of business at home).

The good news a team the Gophers play at home got smoked by another Big Ten Team. The bad news the Gophers also play them at home.
I don't think Maryland is as bad as they looked (winnable but not a push over) and Penn State is not that good (take care of business at home).
I agree. It's easy to overreact to one game, and a game in which one team gave up partway through at that.

I would love to see Northwestern challenge Wisconsin, today, as they have a history of winning ugly games, but I don't think this year's version of NU is capable of that. This looks like the worst NU team I have seen in many years.

Nax5

That Maryland game...Yikes. They cancelled classes yesterday for the game. And then in front of a sellout crowd...Ouch.

Makes me wonder if the U of M would ever cancel class for football. It is hard enough to get them to cancel it for snow.

Also, those Wisconsin uniforms are freaking ugly as heck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pompous Elitist

That Maryland game...Yikes. They cancelled classes yesterday for the game. And then in front of a sellout crowd...Ouch.

Makes me wonder if the U of M would ever cancel class for football. It is hard enough to get them to cancel it for snow.

Also, those Wisconsin uniforms are freaking ugly as heck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Vs anyone else - yep. The fortyniner look and throwback helmet a massive improvement over the usual get up.

Pompous Elitist

Northwestern with the classic running inside into plus boxes on early downs and low percentage third down throw. They must not have confidence in their QB or receivers - wonder why

johnnybb

Nice to see we aren't the only team committing bonehead penalties that keep the defense on the field. Wisconsin gives a gift facemask to NW on a punt and now NW is knocking on the door to tie the game.

Pompous Elitist

Northwestern giving Wisconsin all they can handle right now. This is the brutal defensive battle I think we expected out of Michigan last week. Coan is struggling as well.

matt

Let's get weird
Northwestern runs the least creative offense I've ever seen. And I watch Big Ten football.

PitinoFan

Wisconsin looks slow in those ugly uniforms. That must be it.

I’d love for N’Western to pull the upset, but I have zero faith in Hunter Johnson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnybb

I have a sneaking suspicion that Michigan isn't any good. Why am I confident in thinking this? Because they're not on our schedule this year.

Goldmember

Wisconsin looks slow in those ugly uniforms. That must be it.
Those throwbacks are a damn mess. As close to bloody-vomit as a team can look.

Why “throwback” to the era of all those dozens of 0-4 win seasons that none of your fans knew about?

Latest profile posts