Week 10 Other Games Thread

Just turned on the Indiana game. Good to see them have success against this NW defense.

Watching USC and Oregon now. Both look ok, but I would say Georgia and Florida both looked better than these two teams, which MN could possibly play if they go to the Rose Bowl, while Georgia or Florida could be a Outback or Orange bowl opponent....

USC and Oregon have a bunch of whiny bitch players. I don't see much of that in the BG10 and definitely not Minnesota.

NW QB just helped off the field. Going from bad to worse.

USC definitely needs a new coaching staff. Pulling for Urban to get the job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Memphis. 98 yard drive. Looking difficult for SMU to remain undefeated.

Rankings tomorrow will be interesting both Baylor and Auburn ranked ahead of us won but didn't look good in doing it. I think we jump Baylor but Auburn is the big question mark.

Does Helton get axed tomorrow? 42-17 3rd quarter.

Does Helton get axed tomorrow? 42-17 3rd quarter.

They're 5-3 and going to lose to the #7 team in the nation. USC could win its final three games...two for sure.

In the Memphis - SMU game... 94 points, 24 penalties, still 8 minutes left.

They're 5-3 and going to lose to the #7 team in the nation. USC could win its final three games...two for sure.

5 maybe 6 losses at USC will get you fired. Plus the new AD does not want to inherit Helton.

I love the AAC. All offense. And they have some really good skill players on offense. It's fun. And their top teams are typically good enough to challenge most middling power five teams.

5 maybe 6 losses at USC will get you fired. Plus the new AD does not want to inherit Helton.

Guessing Mike Norvell at Memphis might be on USC's short list if they're shopping for a new coach. Commentators made it sound like he's the hot young G5 coaching prospect. 4 years assisting at Arizona State before going to Memphis.

Guessing Mike Norvell at Memphis might be on USC's short list if they're shopping for a new coach. Commentators made it sound like he's the hot young G5 coaching prospect. 4 years assisting at Arizona State before going to Memphis.

Suppose he is on the short list. I think getting Meyer is a long shot but they are going all in.

Fresno State upsets Hawaii in a thriller. So, at least our OOC teams pulled their weight this week even if we couldn't get an upset of Oregon, Utah or Auburn

Top Bottom