Weather vs Nebraska

GopherWeatherGuy

This is a very early look at the weather vs Nebraska, but the general weather pattern next week looks dry and mild. My current thoughts are partly cloudy with a kickoff temperature of 58 and a light south wind of 5 mph.

My chili is already boiling hot for this game since it will be the first one I'm able to attend this season, and my first week back living in Minnesota.

RememberMurray

This is a very early look at the weather vs Nebraska, but the general weather pattern next week looks dry and mild. My current thoughts are partly cloudy with a kickoff temperature of 58 and a light south wind of 5 mph.

My chili is already boiling hot for this game since it will be the first one I'm able to attend this season, and my first week back living in Minnesota.
Excellent! You keep that chili on a fast simmer, GWG; we need fan enthusiasm for that game!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Weather vs Nebraska

My first thought was, WOW, even the weather is against Scott Frost and Nebraska?? They've REALLY got it tough!

BilldGopher

Section 211
Thanks GWG! Great forecast for our southern visitors.

My first Gopher game was Nebraska at the Dome in 1989. Not a good day...but was in Lincoln for that victory a few years ago.

Have some Huskers coming up so looking forward to perfect tailgate conditions...to go with a W on the field...

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Thanks GWG! Great forecast for our southern visitors.

My first Gopher game was Nebraska at the Dome in 1989. Not a good day...but was in Lincoln for that victory a few years ago.

Have some Huskers coming up so looking forward to perfect tailgate conditions...to go with a W on the field...
Make sure your friends find their way to the Dome okay. We don't want them getting lost

gopherjay

I read the National weather service long range forecast discussion. Way too early to tell but it does look positive.

Section2

Welcome back and thanks for the forecast! This will be the first game of the year that I'll get to do an extended tailgate for. That's good drinking weather!

Zeppelin Gopher

Your first point can be argued. Point two is just not true.
We know the approx temp for Saturday, sure. We have a DECENT idea of how things will look precipitation wise, but won't know for certain until 12-18 hours out. I monitor numerous weather apps like a hawk. The models are almost always some degree of incorrect.

BilldGopher

Section 211
Ruh Roh. End of next week into Saturday seems to be taking a turn in the models toward cold and wet.

Would much rather deal with below-freezing and snow. But as Zeppelin notes we only have model outputs until much closer to gameday.

Still will party hearty but more inside than out.

Latest profile posts