Weather @ UNC

I mean on one hand poor conditions might have been helpful for us but in the end would rather have the game played under good conditions for the players and fans.

Plus that way when we beat them nobody can claim it was due to the weather :)

What a glorious weekend for the UNC/Gopher game! I wish I could be there.

How did you Minnesota faithful pull this off? Normally a 3:30 game in Chapel Hill mid September would be 90+ and humidity like a sauna! We were hoping for that for an advantage! Ha ha! Looks like a picture perfect day! Looking forward to it! A big Tar Heel welcome to all our guests and hope you enjoy our beautiful campus and your visit. But hope you hate the game's outcome! Ha ha! I am coming to Minneapolis next year for the return and looking forward to that trip too! Go Heels! #GDTBATH (Good Day to be a Tar Heel)

How did you Minnesota faithful pull this off? Normally a 3:30 game in Chapel Hill mid September would be 90+ and humidity like a sauna! We were hoping for that for an advantage! Ha ha! Looks like a picture perfect day! Looking forward to it! A big Tar Heel welcome to all our guests and hope you enjoy our beautiful campus and your visit. But hope you hate the game's outcome! Ha ha! I am coming to Minneapolis next year for the return and looking forward to that trip too! Go Heels! #GDTBATH (Good Day to be a Tar Heel)

I control the weather

Just as Rockraven predicted.

He claimed there was no hurricane.
The predictions of a very strong hurricane near the NC coast were absolutely true.
Thankfully, the storm's track continued to slide east instead of west! The only impacts on NC will be felt from high surf and rip currents in the Outer Banks.
It just as easily could have tracked a couple hundred miles west instead of east and have been a major hurricane landfalling yesterday/today.

Glad it turned out to be a false alarm but it wasn't as absurd as some made it sound.

Enjoy tomorrow's weather - some of the best weather on the SE coast comes after a hurricane buzzes past and drains humidity from the air.

From my experience this is Lee taking some snap out of the jab of September Down South. After Idalia and Ian went past my area we had some gloriously lower humidity and temps.

From my experience this is Lee taking some snap out of the jab of September Down South. After Idalia and Ian went past my area we had some gloriously lower humidity and temps.

Actually it's kind of the opposite. Cold fronts followed by strong high pressure is what's bringing the pleasant weather, and keeping the hurricanes out to sea.

My beautiful yard has no patience

giphy.gif

The predictions of a very strong hurricane near the NC coast were absolutely true.
Thankfully, the storm's track continued to slide east instead of west! The only impacts on NC will be felt from high surf and rip currents in the Outer Banks.
It just as easily could have tracked a couple hundred miles west instead of east and have been a major hurricane landfalling yesterday/today.

Glad it turned out to be a false alarm but it wasn't as absurd as some made it sound.

Enjoy tomorrow's weather - some of the best weather on the SE coast comes after a hurricane buzzes past and drains humidity from the air.

Could have been, should have been, might have been…..

Top Bottom