We won...... right?

beowulftom

Reaction score
Just logged on to see if the Gophers won and, truly, it was initially difficult to tell on this message board.

Of the top five teams in the Big Ten, we have beat three and came within a shot of beating the other two.

I know it's been a frustrating year but come on....

Go Gophers!!!

beowulf

Just logged on to see if the Gophers won and, truly, it was initially difficult to tell on this message board.

Of the top five teams in the Big Ten, we have beat three and came within a shot of beating the other two.

Go Gophers!!!

Excellent point. Terrific win today.

If we keep winning, we are IN!

:clap::clap::clap:

Originally Posted by beowulftom View Post

Go Gophers!!!

Is a good point. But, last year we won 5 games against teams (two against Wis) that finished ahead of us, this year only three. Also, last year we didn't drop a game that late in the second half we had a 13 point lead (MS)and a nine point lead (PU), and both at home.

Great post. I was not able to watch the game. Got the final score on my cell phone and was jumping for joy considering we haven't won at Illinois since the Hoover administration.

A win is a win is a win.

Is a good point. But, last year we won 5 games against teams (two against Wis) that finished ahead of us, this year only three. Also, last year we didn't drop a game that late in the second half we had a 13 point lead (MS)and a nine point lead (PU), and both at home.

also a good point.

I guess what I was trying to say is that if we follow a team, and that team wins, and that team still has at least an outside shot of going to the NCAA tournament, shouldn't we be a little, dare I say it, positive?

It's really hard to feel good about this win. It feels better than if they had blown the game, but just barely.

Good post. We won today in a place we haven't won it 14 years. We beat a team today we'd gone 1-21 against in our last 22 tries. No matter how it ebbed and flowed, that was a huge win. Glen Mason supposedly got fired for blowing a 38-7 lead in the Insight Bowl. The fact that Texas Tech was favored to win and we had them down 38-7 is completely disregarded. I never understood why.

It's really hard to feel good about this win. It feels better than if they had blown the game, but just barely.

I would suggest to you to just choose to feel good about it.

Cause we won.

WE WON!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't that feel good?

Good point, but last year we finished 7th meaning that more teams were in front of us. And this year we only played Wisconsin and Illinois once. It's disappointing that we lost to both MSU and Purdue by 1 this year at home, but last year we lost those games by 12 and 8 points and basically got dominated in both of those games (not reflected by the final scores).

HELLO! It's a win. Some of you people are such perfectionists. I wonder if you judge your own performances at work / school / sports as harshly as you judge the teams you supposedly root for.

Top Bottom