We should beat SDSU right ?

Shouldn't be any concerns about tonight, despite a few bum ankles. I expect a spirited effort heading into finals week. Gophers by 18.

Fortunately, SDSU's men's team isn't as good as it women's team, which has now defeated 3 Big 10 opponents.

It will be a blowout this time.

Tubby has been (not insider knowledge, just general Tubby knowledge) on his players after the poor first half they played against Cornell. Minnesota will come out looking to make it up to their coach, and I think we will see a score somewhere in the neighborhood of 85-60. I think this will be Bostick's break-out game.

Last year wouldn't have been close except for Callahan turning into Neitzel.

Bostick might need even play, so you might want to hold off on the big predictions.

Unless the Gophers come in completely unfocused, this shouldn't even be a close game let alone a loss. SDSU is 2-5 with victories over Central Arkansas and Centenary and losses against Drake, VCU, Oral Roberts, UCF and San Jose State.

Last year wouldn't have been close except for Callahan turning into Neitzel.

Bostick might need even play, so you might want to hold off on the big predictions.

I didn't hear about that, thanks for filling me in.

Last year they were 3 - 5 and had dropped three straight coming into Minneapolis.

Lol, sorry. Just don't have the warm and fuzzies about this one.

Just don't have the warm and fuzzies about this one.
Any particular reason? I assume you're fearing a decline in our team's performance but maybe there's something I'm not seeing in SDSU's roster that translates to a Jackrabbit win?

No, nothing on paper. They played a whale of a game against us last year and I suspect they'll do the same again this year. I picked us by a bunch but I never pick against the Gophers. If I were betting real money I would pass on this one. One a dem things. :)

Watch how the Gophers defend Callahan this year. The last two games (well game and one half) the Gophers have been outstanding at shutting down the wing players who were either the leading scorer or second on the team in scoring for their squads-Slyven Landesberg, Ryan Wittman, Geoff Reeves. I'm interested to see if they can continue the defensive dominance against Callahan, who's SDSU's leading scorer at 18.6 a game.

Top Bottom