WE NEED GREEN MAN THIS WED NIGHT!!!

began11

GOPHER11
Reaction score
I thank Doogie for reminding me about "Green Man" from last year in his column this morning. I can't remember if it was the Illinois or Wisconsin game I was at but he sure pumped the crowd up! So "Green Man" if you are still out there, Gopher Nation needs you to lead the charge Wed night! Go Gophers!!

Green man ONLY shows up for ESPN games and never comes less than 30 minutes after tip off, I think the students will be fine without an attention whore in a lycra suit

Green man ONLY shows up for ESPN games and never comes less than 30 minutes after tip off, I think the students will be fine without an attention whore in a lycra suit.

Any good karma works. As long ( pun maybe intended ) as the green man decides to wear underwear. The last one I saw on TV obviously decided not to. It was either a cold, cold, day, or well, he just didn't have much to speak of. So to our prospective green men out there - either wear something to cover up your junk or tape a sausage to your leg. Please.

That actually sounds like a good start to a Bud Light Real Men of Genius commercial.

Green man does wonders for the student section, a few games ago he almost got kicked out for doing the dirty with one of the pillars and got a whole section to chant let him stay...

Top Bottom