we are who we are

Some guy

Reaction score
Based on the way we play and coach I think the last two years are the ceiling not the norm.

Very frustrating. See you next year.

I think the ceiling is much higher once we have a QB who can crack the 10th percentile of passing ability. You are right though, we now know what kind of team we are this year. We are a running team who has a QB who is maybe a 20% passer on anything more than 10 yards downfield. For those of you who like complaining about Limegrover, I would say good luck to you trying to scheme a game plan where the defense can basically ignore 90% of the field. If you can stop us within 7 yards of the line of scrimmage then you stop us, period.

This teams woes on offense has led me to start following EPL soccer. These games are just very, very, very, frustrating to watch.

I don't know what the solve is, I'm not a Mitch hater so I wont point the finger at him, I realize it's much more complicated than that.

I think the ceiling is much higher once we have a QB who can crack the 10th percentile of passing ability. You are right though, we now know what kind of team we are this year. We are a running team who has a QB who is maybe a 20% passer on anything more than 10 yards downfield. For those of you who like complaining about Limegrover, I would say good luck to you trying to scheme a game plan where the defense can basically ignore 90% of the field. If you can stop us within 7 yards of the line of scrimmage then you stop us, period.

Who decided to start Liedner? They have no one to blame but themselves.

The program needs a new offensive scheme

When you have 0 confidence in your QB, that makes it almost impossible to win

Exactly. No matter how hard Kill and his staff may try, they're not at all blameless for this situation. These are guys they recruited to play here. Simply saying we don't execute well enough doesn't cut it. Bottom line, these guys are flailing all over the place, coaching staff included.

I don't buy that. I used to say we would never have a defense and we have a nice D now. I just stated in another entry, I have been very supportive of Leidner, but I think it's time to give Croft a shot. If the offense could take some pressure off the D, we have a greater chance of success.

What the program needs is some elite recruiters.

Kills offense is great in the Mac, but in this day in age you have to have a real QB, honestly this is the lowest the program has been since 58-0 at Michigan
As Leidner makes another horrible throw, and again.

What the program needs is some elite recruiters.

Kills offense is great in the Mac, but in this day in age you have to have a real QB, honestly this is the lowest the program has been since 58-0 at Michigan

lol, 3-1??

I think that's it in a nutshell.

we are who we were

over/under on how many times next year we'll be the Homecoming opponent?

Based on the way we play and coach I think the last two years are the ceiling not the norm.

Very frustrating. See you next year.

lol. smh. then again, this is about par for the course when it comes to your posts on here.

I agree with this, I'm talking about the the game plan / play calling. The handing of the QB situation the past 2 years has been beyond inept.

Once the new facilities are started, recruiting will improve. With better players, the coaches will become better. Injuries and bad bounces will still make things interesting, but we will be more talented in the future. Today was painful, but we aren't as bad as we looked. This team usually responds when faced with adversity. Interesting college football games today. Good to know that even though it's 2015, it's not a video game.

Top Bottom