We are not entering the "let it ride" portion of the schedule.

Gopherprof

Reaction score
I don't quite understand the negativity coming from this 15 point win we had today, but in any event, I would like to forstall further complaining by pointing out the obvious for the next three weeks.

If we win any of these games, it's a success for the program.

Look, I would love to have the faith to believe that this is a 9 win team, but I'm just not seeing it. That said, if we can go on the road and beat any of the next three teams, you've got to consider that a huge boost to the program.

I'm not usually Mr. Optomistic, but hopefully this team comes out loose and ready to win. Hopefully they take that attitude....the pressure is not on us. This Gophers team isn't great, but it's got the parts to put together something magical on any given day.

Let it ride.

Hah. And of course I meant 'now' instead of 'not' in the title. Proofreading...I should know better.

What I have seen from Penn State and Ohio State is that they are both beatable teams. Penn State has no offense and Ohio State lives and dies with Prior. I'll be really happy if we can get at least one win out of the two.

you can edit the post....I sometimes have laughable mistakes the first time around.

agreed on .... I believe we can beat PSU.

OSU...hmm...I have to see more of them to be sure.

If we can get blocking and production from Waley like today and Weber and the WRs play great...AND we stop teams on 3rd and 13 regularly....I will agree.

I hate that soft zone. That said...better pressure in the 2nd half and decent (not great tackling today).

Go Gophers!

Beat PSU!!!

GM

you can edit the post....I sometimes have laughable mistakes the first time around.

Edit the body of the post, yes. Title of the post, no. Which reminds me. Mods, if there is any way that can be changed I'm sure we'd all appreciate it. :)

Top Bottom