We are... Indiana!

Sometimes they are games where you don't match up at all. This was one of them. We have been very competitive in all of our other games. Give me a break.

Dude, as annoyed as I am with the Gophers today, it was one game. They have played pretty well so far except today.

Just let him go. We don't need "fans" like this anyway. I hope you mean it and never come back, I'm tired of trying to filter through so much whining and bitching to actually see some football discussion.

Enjoy YOUR shiny, new half-empty stadium!! Hey Gopher Nation, it's not your stadium too? Go away. Listening to Brewster after the game on WCCO, I'm convinced he knows what he's doing. We just need some more players, Brewster's players.............

god damn it knock it off...I miss the game because I was working and come back to this...You dont like it leave...but dont say BS lik that cause of one game.

Enjoy YOUR shiny, new half-empty stadium!! Hey Gopher Nation, it's not your stadium too? Go away. Listening to Brewster after the game on WCCO, I'm convinced he knows what he's doing. We just need some more players, Brewster's players.............

Exactly, Brewster was left with absolutely nothing when he came here except Decker and a couple others. His first recruiting class are still only sophomores and a lot of them are contributing in major ways.

Recap?

The program is a complete joke. In every way. And it's embarrassing.

Will you really leave for good? I doubt it. You'll be back sticking your foot in your mouth again. People like you always come back.:mad:

Sometimes you just have games where nothing works, and there is little that can be accomplished from dwelling on it. This was one of those games. A poor short term memory is what is needed by this team to have a chance against OSU.

And I personally don't feel like the defense was a complete embarrassment. They played hard, and were just on the field way too much (thanks Offense). When the TOP was what it was - giving up 20 points is a pretty decent.

Top Bottom