Wcco just mention Gopherhole.com

gophersfan

Reaction score
wow i just heard on WCCO that this site was mention on wcco sports huddle.

No surprise to me

This is a great Web site. I'm here at least three times a day. Keep up the good work, y'all!

Here's a question

Would the Star Tribune, Saint Paul Pioneer Press, WCCO be failing in the market they serve if they had put just a little effort into catering to Gopher Fans?

35,000 loyal fans, and thousands casusal fans. And none of the above do an adequate job. In fact they dribble a little story here, and another there.

What happens? The Gopherhole, rivals, and blogs. Heck the UofM library went to extreme effort to put together photos that the two rags should have archieved. How many game photos are somewhere at The Star Tribune? They cannot get out of their own way, but what a treasure. Make it a premium site. Something.

Oh sure they will have some panarama shots, but will they market it worth a /////? Hey Glen, how about a Peach project? Try it.

Some guy call in and was talking about the old Memorial Stadium and Dave told Sid about it and stuffs and was trying to figure out the link to it. after a few minutes they mention the link to the page on this site and the rivals Gophers site.

Thanks, GF! I'm guessing Sid hopped right on his wi-fi and checked it out, lol! ;)

Top Bottom