Way Too Early Weather for Colorado

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
Looking like a change in the weather pattern late in the week...

1662906221291.png

I’m traveling up for this one. Hopefully I can bring good weather. Rain would be a real downer

Weather channel has it at 30% chance of rain, but earlier in the day. Obviously still pretty far out for an accurate forecast though.

I am not too concerned right now, it looks dry during the game. It will also be warm/humid. It looks like any rain or t-storms should end early Saturday morning, and potential redevelopment would hold off until late Saturday night.

It's early and things can shift, but this is what the last several model runs has shown.

I am not too concerned right now, it looks dry during the game. It will also be warm/humid. It looks like any rain or t-storms should end early Saturday morning, and potential redevelopment would hold off until late Saturday night.

It's early and things can shift, but this is what the last several model runs has shown.

Love that GH has a “weather guy”!! We all have our roles.

The weather continues to look good for Saturday, and about the same as it did a few days ago. Rain is likely Friday night, but it will end by the early morning hours on Saturday. Kickoff will be warm and humid with temps in the low 80s. It may be a bit breezy with wind through the open endzone at 10-15 mph, with a few higher gusts form time to time.

Scattered T-Storms may redevelop late Saturday evening after 9pm.

The weather continues to look good for Saturday, and about the same as it did a few days ago. Rain is likely Friday night, but it will end by the early morning hours on Saturday. Kickoff will be warm and humid with temps in the low 80s. It may be a bit breezy with wind through the open endzone at 10-15 mph, with a few higher gusts form time to time.

I love our GopherWeatherGuy!

The forecast remains nearly the same as I wrote a few days ago. Although any rain for MSP tonight will be widely scattered.

Weather channel currently has the start of the game as 78 degrees dropping 2 degrees by the end of the game. Mostly cloudy and humid.

Does anyone have the season weather spectrum we do? You go from wearing tanktops to snowmobile suits.

Does anyone have the season weather spectrum we do? You go from wearing tanktops to snowmobile suits.
Wisconsin, Michigan, Northwestern, Michigan State are all fairly close to the same weather.

it's the home/visitor side debate

There are 1-2 games each season you want to be either in shade or the sun and the others is neutral

I always chose the shade side because I hate being hot. I don't really like being cold, but heat. While this years opener was a really nice night, I still ended up dehydrated despite constant intake of beer

I’m traveling up for this one. Hopefully I can bring good weather. Rain would be a real downer
You might melt.

The forecast remains nearly the same as I wrote a few days ago. Although any rain for MSP tonight will be widely scattered.

Here in AZ that would be rain in the west end zone and sunny in the east.

Wake up tomorrow, go outside. You’ll either be dry or wet, hot, cold, or comfortable. Check your favorite weather app, and plan accordingly.

Partly sunny with a chance of 8 touchdowns

No, no, no, NO!!!!

Fleck's conservative, run-heavy offense will never produce a blowout. You have to throw the ball all over the field in order to produce a big, lopsided score.

Haven't you been following along?

No, no, no, NO!!!!

Fleck's conservative, run-heavy offense will never produce a blowout. You have to throw the ball all over the field in order to produce a big, lopsided score.

Haven't you been following along?
We scored 7 last week, or weren’t you paying attention?

I’m going to be up all night setting the staffing and stocking the concessions stands…oh wait, nobody does that. Nevermind, I’m going to bed early.
Make sure you staff like 20 people at the registers and 2 people cooking!

Latest (weather channel) forecast:
Kickoff 78 degrees, south winds at 10mph, 60% cloud cover, and 63% humidity
End of game basically identical.

Top Bottom