Was there a post game press conference after Purdue game?

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Usually there are videos posted on Youtube of Fleck's remarks and typically some from players as well. To date I don't see anything posted from after the Purdue game which seems odd.

Are there videos floating out there somewhere that are not on youtube?

I thought that was weird too. Gopher Sports on youtube usually hast them. They even posted the outside the stadium video from CO.

I thought that was weird too. Gopher Sports on youtube usually hast them. They even posted the outside the stadium video from CO.
The ESPN recap on their website has remarks from Fleck in it from after the game but no video that I have come across and it is a brief writeup. I haven't looked for the local stories yet to see what they have.

Usually there are videos posted on Youtube of Fleck's remarks and typically some from players as well. To date I don't see anything posted from after the Purdue game which seems odd.

Are there videos floating out there somewhere that are not on youtube?
There was a presser. It was outside and the audio quality was quite poor due to wind, ambient noise and maybe poor microphone placement. Not sure if the poor audio quality is the reason it wasn't where you normally have found it in the past. I saw it on Gopher Illustrated (not a subscriber, but I get emails from them).

Last edited:

There was a 15 minute or so interview with PJ and two or three players after the game. Jack Gibbens was one of the players interviewed. It appeared to take place just outside the locker room for the Gophers as you could see the field in the background.

They streamed it on Facebook Live after the game. He was just outside the stadium. Ryan Burns transcribed it on Gopher Illustrated (247 sports, free article)

If I recall correctly, Purdue has terrible facilities for the visiting team. I seem to recall these discussions usually end up being casual outside.

If I recall correctly, Purdue has terrible facilities for the visiting team. I seem to recall these discussions usually end up being casual outside.
CO was outside too.

I just assumed it was local COVID rules and/or space availability or something. Was nice and sunny outside too. May as well go out there ;)

Top Bottom