VOTE for the U of M Marching Band to get $25,000 from CBS

Reaction score

bump, someone from the band should contact WCCO

Since the TV show is on WCCO. If they promote this on WCCO TV, this may help the band get the votes. This band needs the money so they need the votes. If you think the band could use some new music or some help vote often.

I voted for them because I know they need the money, but that wasn't very good... Notre Dame's was way better imo.

Since the TV show is on WCCO. If they promote this on WCCO TV, this may help the band get the votes. This band needs the money so they need the votes. If you think the band could use some new music or some help vote often.

One step ahead of you. Already filmed, and I believe it already aired.

I voted for them because I know they need the money, but that wasn't very good... Notre Dame's was way better imo.

The main difference there is soprano firepower. Their trumpets are kicking ass and taking names and the U's are lackluster in comparison. And holy god at 1:39 with those runs and how clean they are.

One step ahead of you. Already filmed, and I believe it already aired.

Saw it on WCCO This Morning yesterday. How you guys put up with Kerry McNally for more than 5 minutes is beyond me. I can't stand the guy.

I agree that the band did not sound stellar. Considering they were mostly standing and playing compared to Notre Dame (or Maryland) who were marching and playing they sounded much better. However, I vote for us because I know we need the money and I am a huge supporter and always will be.

I don't give money to Notre Dame's football team simply because they're better than ours.

Things are really going downhill if the dumbasses at Notre freaking Dame are outplaying our band. Jeez Louise.

Ugh, had no choice but to vote for ND. We need more brass.

The Band has 60+ trumpets and you're saying we need more brass? Then you vote for ND? If the Pride wins the $25,000 it is all going to the scholarship fund....which could be used to attract more brass. All the money will be used to benefit students.

Good thing you can vote once a day, for the next week.....

I'm no marching band expert but my wife is. She is a little disappointed in the UMB this year. I can only compare them to Michigan State's and the video.....and there doesn't seem to be one. That doesn't mean we won't be stuffing the ballot box for them. Go Gophers.

Top Bottom